Motd update involving scp rules [Completed]

Chief_

What are you suggesting? - certain motd updates

How would this change better the server? - getting rules put in that staff have been enforcing/following  

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - scp’s/non scps

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

so these are the rules i’m suggestion

A edit to the puppy guarding rule. 
“Scp’s are not allowed to camp areas that they cannot go in. Ex: Armory, D-block, 106’s cc.”

i feel this needs to be added as its not clarified so scp’s dont do these things. 

“If you are inside of a safe zone from scp’s you are not allowed to shoot at them.”

this rule needs to be added because it’s completely unfair to like 682 being shot from armory and he can’t do anything. 

for the second rule ovbiously it would fall under failrp but people are saying its okay cause its not in the motd and should  be stated. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+support, dont play on SCP RP but MOTD changes are always great. if new players are told to look over the MOTD and a certain rule isn't there and they get warned for violating that rule its extremely unfair.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

+ Support

See, you’d think this would be common sense. But whatever, if it must be said, let it be said.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

21 minutes ago, NeoID said:

+ Support

See, you’d think this would be common sense. But whatever, if it must be said, let it be said.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

On the second one, doesn't that already fall under FailRp like how you can't run from an SCP into armory? I feel like it already operates under the safe zone rule because armory IS a safe zone against SCPs. However, if it's not actually a rule then +support.

Edited by Pillercat
  • Like 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

+Support but

6 hours ago, Chief_ said:

“If you are inside of a safe zone from scp’s you are not allowed to shoot at them.”

I believe this counts as powergaming

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+Support for both of these rules. 

I also believe adding this will help too:
"If you are in an RP situation, such as engaging in combat with an SCP, you cannot enter a safe-zone until you are out of combat." 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

53 minutes ago, Rektify said:

+Support for both of these rules. 

I also believe adding this will help too:
"If you are in an RP situation, such as engaging in combat with an SCP, you cannot enter a safe-zone until you are out of combat." 

Thats already stated. 
general rules. 
rule 4

Do not go into spawns/safe zones if you are involved in an RP scenario.

This includes combat, or while being chased by a SCP.

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

7 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

Update.PNG

How does this look @Chief_

Thats perfect. Has everything.