Snuts staff report- Accepted

00 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 00

Your In-Game Name: Dark

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160659387

Staff member's In-Game Name: Snuts

What did they do? Take a sit off duty

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/6121fd1b48d62320f81d2fc8967854a0

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? A conversation about it with SMT / JMT

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

somewhat busy with school atm so ill post my side of things in a little bit

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

Yes ik where not supposed to give sides until snuts does so this is like a neutral comment that i will edit later

i assume he made the mistake of tping to that sit instead of clicking the X to close it but thats my guess cause I know that snuts knows he cant do that.

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

Yeah,  so basically i went to go close the report with the X thing and i was extremely tired so i hit the "go to" thing instead. i told the reporter of my mistake and told them that instead of finding another staff to get on i would just take the sit because i had accidentally claimed it by hitting "go to" anyways. By no means was this on purpose i just made a fucky wucky.

2 minutes ago, Snuts said:

Yeah,  so basically i went to go close the report with the X thing and i was extremely tired so i hit the "go to" thing instead. i told the reporter of my mistake and told them that instead of finding another staff to get on i would just take the sit because i had accidentally claimed it by hitting "go to" anyways. By no means was this on purpose i just made a fucky wucky.

yea so like I guessed it was a mistake but next time I would just say in admin chat oops it was a mistake can some other staff take this etc

I dont think snuts should be punished just the talk by jmt or smt like be more careful cause he is a tmod.

+support 

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

ill add this, its not like i did this on purpose or with ill intent. ill take whatever punishment i receive if this is accepted but i mean it was a accident and a relatively mundane one at that in my opinion.

*edit* also i changed jobs immediately after and did the sit 

Edited by Snuts

1 hour ago, Drippy said:

+Support

This isn't the first time this has happened, it happened a few days ago as well.

7f4214251e22a13c6cf2bd2e4d7ffef3.png

As in the Training it did state not to be doing this I don't understand how You accidentally do this Multiple times

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

1 hour ago, Drippy said:

+Support

This isn't the first time this has happened, it happened a few days ago as well.

7f4214251e22a13c6cf2bd2e4d7ffef3.png

i had no idea this happened before. in that case yeah i understand now

+Support

Seeing that this has happened more than once it needs to be addressed, maybe just with a conversation since it seems to be honest mistakes but that's a decision for SMT since it is still a breach of rules (although the fact you physically cannot claim a sit without automatically using your powers probably doesn't help).

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

-support
This seems to be a honest mistake, Snutts has admitted to it and things like this happen no punishment should be handed out in my eyes. Just make sure to be careful what you are pressing when taking a sit.

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

+Support

As said, he has done this before. Also I don't understand when you hit goto and not x because they are on two different tabs.

Edited by John Newsom

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 6/2/2021 at 3:26 PM, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

Seeing that this has happened more than once it needs to be addressed, maybe just with a conversation since it seems to be honest mistakes but that's a decision for SMT since it is still a breach of rules (although the fact you physically cannot claim a sit without automatically using your powers probably doesn't help).

Seeing that it happened more than once I believe he should be talked to. 

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher