General Suggestion - Making the armorkit better for every party

What are you suggesting? - either increasing the armorkits storage from 75 to 125/150 or making the recharge rate higher so it isn't as bad

How would this change better the server? -  it will make more people want to play as utility so they use the kit right and make branches like NU7, and Gensec want to request them for assistance

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - people using it more in combat (which rarely happens now but might increase them doing so

Who would this change mostly benefit? - utility and bio engineer 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -  N/A

I hate how slow it is right now, but I think it's like that for balancing purposes. If we can get recharged faster, it's easier to get back into combat faster with full armor. This could cause more combat healing to happen.

The way it is right now forces to stay in one area while we fix our armor. Waiting for the kit to recharge takes a long time. If it recharged a little bit faster would be great for all branches. More importantly, improve maintenance activity since a lot more people will rely on them. 

+Support

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

+ Support on half of this.

I see a speed increase is fine but the other half is a no go for me.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

+Support

The base charge rate is very slow, so much so that it’s almost not even worth it to wait for the armour to recharge. As long as proper rules are followed (Not Combat healing) I see no problem on increasing the charge.  I would also really like to be able to carry 120 or at least 100 armour. At the most it would allow for us to give 2 different people 60% armour immediately. 

Suggested stats if possible to change them.

Recharge time - 3 armour per second

Max amount of armour held - 100 or 120

On 5/29/2021 at 7:48 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

I hate how slow it is right now, but I think it's like that for balancing purposes. If we can get recharged faster, it's easier to get back into combat faster with full armor. This could cause more combat healing to happen.

The way it is right now forces to stay in one area while we fix our armor. Waiting for the kit to recharge takes a long time. If it recharged a little bit faster would be great for all branches. More importantly, improve maintenance activity since a lot more people will rely on them. 

+Support

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

+Support

QM Will now be able to be used outside of combat

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

On 5/30/2021 at 1:48 AM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 5/29/2021 at 7:48 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

On 5/31/2021 at 9:41 AM, Southpaw said:

+Support

QM Will now be able to be used outside of combat

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 5/29/2021 at 6:48 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/29/2021 at 5:48 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support