Enemy Capital Ship (Map Idea) [Denied]

HeadHuntingSniper

Enemy Capital Ship (Map Idea)  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be added?

• Yes.
    • No.

What would you like to see: A new area for the map that is a enemy Capital ship (Like MC80 Liberty's or MC80 Independence (Home One Model)

How would it help the server and/or the player base: When the server is doing an on-ship event, they could send like a boarding team to enter a Rebel (Enemy) Capital Ship to destroy the enemy Capital Ship and weaken the enemy Fleet. This would also add more SIM area's (Spec Force breach Capital Ship and try to take it on alone), more flexablilty in events instead of relying on the ISD to be raided, they can raid the enemy ship.

Planet's are good, but they are more open, and Imperial's have raided and boarded enemy Capital Ships before, and these would have corridors so it won't be an open field and more of something an Imperial's would raid.

Do you think this suggestion will help the server as a whole: I do believe so, as the Death Star was the only other area in a map that could be used for SIM's, but never for events. I think that adding a map section for the Imperial's to board and destroy a enemy Capital Ship or other SIM's would be fun and add way more options than before.

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

+ + - - - Support

+ Useful for Sims; events

+ Cool idea

------------------------------------------------------------

- Lots of development time 

- Adding more stuff to a huge map used by a server that can net up to 100 people for a couple hours is horrible for performance

- Not really needed

It's definitely a cool idea for an off-map.

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

I like the idea but like Flanbro said it would cause some strain on the server instead I recommend we add this map to our pack to be used for off maps https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=686072424

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

On 5/27/2021 at 11:27 PM, Flanbro said:

+ + - - - Support

+ Cool idea

- Adding more stuff to a huge map used by a server that can net up to 100 people for a couple hours is horrible for performance

- Not really needed

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

- Not really needed

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

On 5/27/2021 at 10:27 PM, Flanbro said:

+ + - - - Support

+ Cool idea

- Not really needed

On 5/29/2021 at 11:14 PM, Don Jon said:

I like the idea but like Flanbro said it would cause some strain on the server instead I recommend we add this map to our pack to be used for off maps https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=686072424

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

+ + - - - Support

+ Cool idea

- Not really needed

Definitely something big for naval to shoot at but with the lag it would cause. Also the  server is already at enough strain with it at max players.

great idea though!

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

+ + - - - Support

+ Cool idea

- Not really needed

Extremely well said in this quote ^^^

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

+ + - - - Support

+ Cool idea

- Not really needed

^-^ | Former: 501st Commander | Senior Admin Senior Gamemaster | ^-^

westar.png.f8d7728514dce2dcc50b0607bd2391f4.png

+ + - - - Support

+ Cool idea

- Not really needed

Imperial RP | Ex Nova VCMDR Morpheus | Ex LTSL Val Kaiyo 

Police RP | PD CPL | Ex EMS EMT | Ex DOC CO | Bappo Family 

-Support

A large focus of the custom map was to reduce server intensity. I believe adding something like another custom ship with an entire interior layout as well would possibly increase the server intensity we tried getting rid of to begin with. Although I do believe adding this entirely new area to the map would be interesting for future potential, I also think that there are a couple of other things that require much more focus as of now to help the server. Perhaps a Deathstar like the one we had on the previous map would be cool.

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn

+/- Support, leaning +

I entirely think this is a good idea. But I'd recommend it having be an off-map sorta thing. You could probably get something set up where we got a map for it, there are tons of ships you could use. But it's not gonna be useful for on map, since, as has been stated above, it'll likely lag the server. I hope to see this come in another form.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

+ + - - - Support

+ Cool idea

- Not really needed

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*