MOTD Rule Change - Breaking Out of Cuffs - Denied

Bread

What are you suggesting? - Changing the rule "If cuffed, you are prohibited from breaking out of the handcuffs until five minutes have passed since being cuffed, or if left alone and unattended by Foundation/CI personnel." to "If cuffed, you are prohibited from breaking out of the handcuffs unless left alone and unattended by Foundation/CI personnel, and it has been 3 minutes. "

How would this change better the server? - Less random cuff-breaking after five minutes.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - SCPs will have a much harder time escaping captivity.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - CI/Foundation

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even

3 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Would clear things up, especially if the timer starts once you are left alone. Rather than the second you are cuffed.

+Support

It starts when you are cuffed as of now. 

But I have to say 

+/-support

this doesn’t just apply to scp’s. It goes for everyone. I think the current rule is good as if someone leaves you then comes back you must stop no matter how close you are. Which puts all that clicking to nothing. 

Because even if they are struggling to break out they must still comply as the complince rule and the cuff break rule are seperate. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+support

omg doesn't like every command believe this?

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 5/26/2021 at 5:02 PM, Benslaki_II said:

+support

Former CI 1st LT | Former Head Longshot | Former E4 (D4)

Former ma blazzu | Former HLPR Bot aV4

Former SCP-RP Event Team | Former SCP-RP Moderator

On 5/26/2021 at 4:02 PM, Benslaki_II said:

+support

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/26/2021 at 1:05 PM, Chief_ said:

It starts when you are cuffed as of now. 

But I have to say 

+/-support

this doesn’t just apply to scp’s. It goes for everyone. I think the current rule is good as if someone leaves you then comes back you must stop no matter how close you are. Which puts all that clicking to nothing. 

Because even if they are struggling to break out they must still comply as the complince rule and the cuff break rule are seperate. 

also timer of 5 mins is too long i would say