FB1's Death Trooper Commander Application

NekoAjemTheMedicMain

Am I fit to be the Death Trooper Commander?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit to be the Death Trooper Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In-Game Name) :
DT VCMDR FB1

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
Death Troopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
Because I have dedicated almost an entire year to this battalion and wish to see it grow even more with me as its commander as someone who they can see as a person who changed the battalion for the better and improved their overall activity. I also want to see DT be more inclusive with other battalions and give them more things to do other than sit up at the bridge with their VIPs and very occasionally go on a patrol with their VIPs. I want also want to try and improve some documents as well as make some more documents for DT to go off of for things like Tryouts, Interrogations, Proper Patrolling etiquette, and more. Along with these changes I would like to make DT seem like a battalion be a thing to be desired to be a part of but also as a welcoming community for everyone. Lastly, Death Troopers should be seen as a battalion that everyone gets along with and I want to ensure that happens with me as commander. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
I have over 9 weeks worth of game time on the server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
The main purpose of a commander to be someone to look up to and someone who gets people to want to be on the server and take orders from. Someone who is not to be looked up to more as a scolding boss but someone who can be fun to be around while still getting the job done. Obviously, there will be moments where a commander can be strict but those moments are needed in order to keep a battalion in line and I have shown that as a VCMDR I can be fair but stern with my punishments against those who break the rules and fall out of line. But over all, a commander should be able to manage his troops effectively in the battlefield and know how to divide their ranks to ensure victory. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
I should be trusted with the rank of commander because I have dedicated almost a year to this battalion and have seen many commanders rise and fall and have learned from their mistakes to better improve myself.

7. How often can you be Online? :
I can be online almost every day from 
3 pm EST-12 AM EST (During School)
10 am EST-3 am EST (During the summer)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I have one warning from Mil RP for Killing someone right before the war timer reached 0 from over 3 years ago.

DeathTrooperGif.gif.97675897b41b96480bee3ac608050e5e.gif

Edited by NekoAjemTheMedicMain

++Support

Active 
Dedicated
Good leader
Respectful

FB1 is always seeking out opportunities to organize SIMs or missions with other special forces branches and maintaining relations with each. He is a solid leader and wants to see DT succeed. He has been on the server and in DT for a very long time and definitely knows how things work. I believe he'd make a great pick for DT CMDR.

Good luck!

Edited by Barrett

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

2 hours ago, Beanbazzled said:

+Support

- Active

- Great leader

- Super nice and respectful

- Fun guy to be around

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

+Support
FB1 Is a great guy and a very dedicated person, especially to DT, I have no doubt in my mind that he will lead DT Correctly and wouldn't make a mess of it. Glad to see him finally rise to VCMDR and hopefully CMDR.

Good luck FB1!

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

9 hours ago, Barrett said:

++Support

Active 
Dedicated
Good leader
Respectful

FB1 is always seeking out opportunities to organize SIMs or missions with other special forces branches and maintaining relations with each. He is a solid leader and wants to see DT succeed. He has been on the server and in DT for a very long time and definitely knows how things work. I believe he'd make a great pick for DT CMDR.

Good luck!

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

15 hours ago, Beanbazzled said:

+Support

- Active

- Great leader

- Fun guy to be around

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

14 hours ago, Barrett said:

++Support

Active 
Dedicated
Good leader
Respectful

Good luck!

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

18 hours ago, Beanbazzled said:

+Support

- Active

- Great leader

- Fun guy to be around

Imperial RP | Ex Nova VCMDR Morpheus | Ex LTSL Val Kaiyo 

Police RP | PD CPL | Ex EMS EMT | Ex DOC CO | Bappo Family 

23 hours ago, Beanbazzled said:

+Support

- Active

- Great leader

- Fun guy to be around

adding to bean

+if not the best DT command i have met at this point in naval

+chill guy

+helpful

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

On 5/23/2021 at 10:53 AM, Mr.E said:

+Support
FB1 Is a great guy and a very dedicated person, especially to DT, I have no doubt in my mind that he will lead DT Correctly and wouldn't make a mess of it. Glad to see him finally rise to VCMDR and hopefully CMDR.

Good luck FB1!

DT 2LT AK9

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

On 5/23/2021 at 1:35 AM, Barrett said:

++Support

Active 
Dedicated
Good leader
Respectful

Good luck!

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

On 5/22/2021 at 10:35 PM, Barrett said:

++Support

Active 
Dedicated
Good leader
Respectful

Good luck!

On 5/22/2021 at 11:34 PM, Beanbazzled said:

+Support

- Active

- Great leader

- Fun guy to be around

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 5/23/2021 at 12:35 AM, Barrett said:

++Support

Active 
Dedicated
Good leader
Respectful

Good luck!

Retired Starfighter Corps Marshall

nachobanner.png.b24b3503dd6306a5c8b7b990e2289b2e.png