Death Trooper Battalion Update [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

MrPickle

Battalion Name: Death Troopers

Current Job/Class Name: Death Trooper Marksman

New Job/Class Name: Seeker Company

Model Path: - Current model: models/player/bunny/updated_imperial_deathtroopers/deathtrooper_sergeant.mdl

- New models:

models/player/bunny/updated_imperial_deathtroopers/deathtrooper_sergeant.mdl

Reason for change: No Change (Edited to remove Camo Model)

Weapon Kit: 

- Current loadout:

Rw_sw_e11d

rw_sw_dlt19x

rw_sw_se14cc

Zeus_smokegranade

- Add:

Rw_sw_e11d

Rw_sw_e11s

Rw_sw_dual_rk3

zeus0_flashbang [Optional]

- Remove:

rw_sw_dlt19x

rw_sw_se14cc

Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?): We believe that the current weaponry for the Death Trooper Marksman is severely outdated and under-used, We believe that the Job should be changed to fit a more Jack-of-All Trades Job, As the weapons of current are pretty much on most jobs already. The additions we would like are tailored to Special-Force Battalions & Death Troopers, Just like the E-11D that we use. I am 100% sure that the loadout we are requesting fits closely to our operations & can't be over-looked as overpowered.

Health:

- Current:550

- New: No Change.

Armor:

- Current:100

- New: No Change.

Reason for health/armor changes: N/A.(edited)

(credit to Kieran and Caps for helping me write and color code it 😉)

Edited by MrPickle
Had to edit Model portion
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart-Eyes 2

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

+Support
-Deathtroopers have needed a good Sub-Battalion for awhile now, I believe this would be an amazing addition to the Deathtrooper battalion! 

• Heart-Eyes 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

10 minutes ago, mikey! said:

+Support
-Deathtroopers have needed a good Sub-Battalion for awhile now, I believe this would be an amazing addition to the Deathtrooper battalion! 

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

19 minutes ago, mikey! said:

+Support

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

2 hours ago, mikey! said:

+Support

I agree with everything other than the dual RK3s because they are the rarest perma pistol which is donator.

ex Medical Commander

2 hours ago, mikey! said:

+Support

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

3 hours ago, mikey! said:

+Support

R. MC EMS LTCOL

Ex. Medical Vice-Commander
"Cringe."

4 hours ago, mikey! said:

+Support

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021

6 hours ago, mikey! said:

+Support

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

On 5/22/2021 at 12:24 PM, mikey! said:

+Support

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

+Support

+Support
-This would be a great addition to DT, Especially since they deserve it. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+Support

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

+Support for everything besides the Rw_sw_dual_rk3 since they are part of the Permanent Pistol Crate as one of the more rare rewards.

~ MM CSM Lo Wang Ex Nova VCMDR Mixtru NT03 Ex Lord VIII Mixtru

On 5/22/2021 at 6:24 PM, mikey! said:

+Support

[{ImperialRP[Ex ISB-021 Agent Kallus not Ostrich}]

Imperial Navy Vice Admiral not Ostrich

200.gif

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to a week for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

• 1 month later...