Should I be a Trial Moderator?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Valx

What is your steam name?: Valx

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:52212995

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have lots of experience as staff, I made it to a community manager on one and superadmin on another

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Late January 2021 starting becoming active

What date did you make your forums account? April 6th 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 4 https://imgur.com/a/wB81Gop

Have you donated? Yes, $130

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes I read the staff guidelines

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I believe I deserve the rank because I am highly devoted to playing on this server, as well as keeping it clean of rulebreakers. I have a large amount of free-time (night and day) and staffing this server sounds to me like a great way to spend it. I also believe I could benefit the server for the better by knowing the server rules I would be able to help in almost any situation for example many players are complaining about the lack of staff on during the nights and honestly I have experienced it too and with the hours I could play I believe I could resolve this problem. I am a very friendly player who is always respectful towards staff and other players and have a very mature attitude. I know how to handle stressful situations with the appropriate manner and attitude, rather than making a decision or doing something that I know I would regret. I know for a fact that if I get this role as a trial moderator I will not be bias in any sit weather its my friend or enemy, I will always respect everyone on the server no matter what, I will never harass players, and last but not least I will never abuse my powers. I will never take advantage of the position I have signed up for, I will overcome any challenges that come my way. I have an absolute strong sense of justice, If there's need to correct any problem in any given situation i will take the appropriate steps to reassure it's taken care of. Without a doubt in my mind this community is one of the best i have ever seen, I would like to be given a chance to prove my worth and show what I can do. To help better the community, to help players, is what i am here striving for. My goal is to become a staff member and be a staff member that players would be able to look up to, not be corrupt. The current staff members on the server that I have interacted with have showed a great example of their team and what they stand for. The staff I personally have been in multiple staff sits with have very maturely handled the sits, explained to the person what exactly they did wrong, and gave them the proper punishment for it if needed. These staff members are proving themselves to be great role models for us ranked below them, showing us what we could possibly be in the future if we take after them, and that's what I'd like to do.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would bring the suspect(rdmer) to a roof and jail/freeze them, once they start cursing I'd ask them politely to stop several times and if they fail to stop I would ask a Mod+ to gag/mute them, next I would bring the victim of the rdm and ask for their side and ask for video evidence, then would check the logs to see proof and look at recording if they have one, if the suspect was mass rdming I would warn them for MRDM(Mass RDM) and Staff/Player Disrespect following asking higher up to give the suspect an appropriate ban time for their actions.

Edit: corrected forums date from 2020 to 2021

Scythes of Paradise

+Support

The questions are well thought out and show great signs of effort. Only problem would be the homophobia and racism warns, which are from a long time ago, but I believe people can change and I haven't had problems with you in-game. Overall the application is great, and it really looks like you took time on it. Good luck!

• Like 1

| PD SGT FBI SSA State MSTRSGT SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO |

WYC CFO | Moderator

1 minute ago, Bane said:

+Support

The questions are well thought out and show great signs of effort. Only problem would be the homophobia and racism warns, which are from a long time ago, but I believe people can change and I haven't had problems with you in-game. Overall the application is great, and it really looks like you took time on it. Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

+Support
Friendly
Active
Worked Hard on His Application
Know the rules
Would be great For Staff

• Like 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

8 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support
Friendly
Active
Worked Hard on His Application
Know the rules
Would be great For Staff

wishing you best of luck!

• Like 1

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

+ Support

- Good application.

Best of luck in the application process!

• Like 1

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

+Support

Reasons above

But you have been banned on different Gaminglight servers for Racism

• Like 1

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

11 minutes ago, ragle said:

But you have been banned on different Gaminglight servers for Racism

fr? -support gaminglight staff does not need that.....

• Like 1

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

54 minutes ago, Piemp said:

fr? -support gaminglight staff does not need that.....

to be fair he has told me previously he has no idea why he received that ban, im the one who brought it up and he said he doesn't even have a minute of playtime on SCP RP. do with that as you will but my +support remains because i doubt he would do that and we discussed the appeal process for it which i believe he intends to do.

• Like 1

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

-Support

recently banned for racism

• Like 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• Jimmy James changed the title to Valx Trial Moderator Application - Pending
  • Jimmy James locked this topic

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team