General Suggestion - Breaching Charges Make Doors Broken - Denied

recon

What are you suggesting? - If someone breaching charges a door, they can call staff to put a broken door sign on the door

How would this change better the server? - This would better the server in a few ways. First, it would make more sense in RP. When you breaching charge a door, you don't open it, you blow it up. Second, it would give maintenance more things to fix which would allow them to get more RP and activity logs. Third, CI would get more of a advantage when a trap expert is with them. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I guess MTF would be at a disadvantage because CI could get in and out of site quicker 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - CI, maintenance

+/- SUPPORT
as amazing as this chaos sounds for CI I think that this will be a little hard to handle. ci raid every 15 minutes and every raid a max of 2 CI Trap Experts with 2 breaching charges each could be able to break doors pretty often. this will fully depend on if maintenance could keep up with this. 

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

12 hours ago, enuz 💣 said:

+/- SUPPORT
as amazing as this chaos sounds for CI I think that this will be a little hard to handle. ci raid every 15 minutes and every raid a max of 2 CI Trap Experts with 2 breaching charges each could be able to break doors pretty often. this will fully depend on if maintenance could keep up with this. 

Also, waiting for a staff could delay all the people doing the raid.

Edited by MexicanGuy
  • Laughing 1

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

17 hours ago, enuz 💣 said:

+/- SUPPORT

Yeah I completely agree with enuz here

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 5/14/2021 at 11:41 PM, enuz 💣 said:

+/- SUPPORT

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

-Support

While the idea of this would sound fun, it seems more of a hassle for staff. Keep in mind, we only have the ability to spawn a few LED screens and we have to consider self breaches. On top of that, with how utility activity is right now and the types of buildy RP they enjoy, I don't think it would be a good idea. 

• Like 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

6 hours ago, Rektify said:

-Support

While the idea of this would sound fun, it seems more of a hassle for staff. Keep in mind, we only have the ability to spawn a few LED screens and we have to consider self breaches. On top of that, with how utility activity is right now and the types of buildy RP they enjoy, I don't think it would be a good idea. 

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2021 at 12:59 AM, Rektify said:

-Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 5/14/2021 at 10:41 PM, enuz 💣 said:

this will fully depend on if maintenance could keep up with this. 

I'm cool with the maintenance side and such! This will give us more stuff to do, so a good thing to do while self breaching isn't going on and such. But on the staffing side it a little eh considering how much time and resources it will take, maybe a limit to 2 breach charges to some doors, 1 breach charge to any door, and such. If it's limited I think it can work.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."