Clarification on opening doors as a SCP

privat

Post name: “General Suggestion - Clarification on opening doors as a SCP”

What are you suggesting? -  Make it say in the rules that you can open any level 0 door as a SCP. "Regular doors can be breached in two minutes. The SCP must advert once when beginning the attempt and at the one minute mark. The specific location need not be announced." This rule is so shitty written up. By saying "regular door" you think ANY regular door, even level 0 doors.

How would this change better the server? - Make it so new players dont waste time breaking level 0 doors and making it so you dont get confused.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  SCPS

+Support

Normally, I'd think it was common sense but I guess not. It's understandable from a new player's perspective and I don't see a reason why not. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

1 hour ago, Rektify said:

+Support

Normally, I'd think it was common sense but I guess not. It's understandable from a new player's perspective and I don't see a reason why not. 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

On 5/12/2021 at 9:06 PM, Rektify said:

+Support

MTF Epsilon-11 Commander | Event Team 

On 5/12/2021 at 8:06 PM, Rektify said:

+Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 5/12/2021 at 2:06 PM, Rektify said:

+Support

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

On 5/12/2021 at 2:06 PM, Rektify said:

+Support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

• 2 weeks later...