Nick Hunter - Lieutenant Application

Nick Hunter

Application Question  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Nick Hunter, become a Lieutenant?

• Yes, explain.
    • No, explain.

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant (Low Command)

In-Game Name: Nick Hunter (I also go by Hydrex)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52034831

Current Rank: Sergeant Major (SM)

How long have you been in your current rank?: Around 3 weeks, my promotion was never documented but I was promoted around the 18-20th of April. After speaking with Major Tyler John (1L20) he even said on April 30th just to wait another week or so to be safe, and I did. Confidently I can say I have been MS for 3 weeks.

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 1 warn

GL PoliceRP - 0 Warns
GL MilitaryRP - 1 Warn (Attempted Mass RDM, 2+ years ago)

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

I believe I should be promoted to Lieutenant and become the newest addition to Low Command because I have an interest of helping officers and guiding them where it is needed, I have been a SGT for the Rockford PD for over 1 year and recently, I have made a comeback to the server and rose to the rank of Master Sergeant where I created an entire Police educational course for new and experienced players, I had my fun as a regular officer and supervisor for 2+ years but I think it is time I progress and become a core member of the Rockford PD. I did my duty by ensuring the patrol officers and lower ranking supervisors did their job and I think that I am qualified to achieve the rank of Low Command and assist were I am needed WHILE continuing my training programs and making them more in-depth and beneficial. My goal is to make sure the Rockford PD has a solid knowledge base of how to do the job while having fun. Either way, if this application gets accepted or denied I will continue to do my very best in guiding officers.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes, I agree

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

Major +Support

Nice guy

Can make the department a lot better in many ways with his training

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

7 minutes ago, ragle said:

Major +Support

Nice guy

Can make the department a lot better in many ways with his training

*Note* Mature and dedicated to PD. Does a lot of trainings and he also is prob best with radio I have ever seen.

minisigforums.webp

+Support
This man has been working hard in PD
he is always on PD
Active in game
Very Friendly
Trains anybody who needs help
Knows most or all of the 10 Codes
Known Within the Community

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+1

Mature

Active (Can be a on PD a little more) 

Professional 

Would make a great LT

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

+Support

Active, mature and competent at his job

Puts a lot of effort into helping officers

Generally has the right attitude for command

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

pd_accept.PNG

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Will locked this topic