Warning Appeal - Smoll

Smoll

Your In-game Name: Smoll

Your SteamID: Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:530250729

The admin's name in-game: Stonksman

What warning did you receive: Failrp (Raiding CI without communication)

When did you receive this warning: The morning of 05/06/21

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: Ok so I flag on the server as Nu-7 Officer just about to do my normal Duty like always until I got told that 682 had breached and he was EZ CP so I damaged him and he ran all the way to CI base TWICE the 2 times he breaches and while I was in the sit the Admin who was raiding with me turns out to be against me and told me its not against the rule and not in motd but if you check Rule number 4. its clearly says: Do not go into spawns/safe zones if you are involved in an RP scenario. Again same thing happened exactly the same. And btw CI base is kinda a safe spawn for MTF since we have to RAID so I raided with stonksman when he was on his CC and I called MTF raid and went in right when I come in I turn right since CI was to the left and I killed them and its either Stonksman who tranqed 682 or CI but he spawned infront of me after I killed CI so i took him in cuff and went out after 5 second I get brought to an admin sit because I never did negotiation with CI for 682 but here's the thing How can I negotiate with someone/something they dont have in custody/cuff so in my head I was like oh well lets raid for him but still got warned for not negotiating and what most confuse me is rules and not clear enough and should be more clear for other player so they dont get warn like me. You might ask how did I know 682 was in Ci base well look at the first picture I was face-to-face with him so thats why i ordered a RAID. The second picture says CI SGT Octolis cuffed him 1 hour before but that was the first raid which went okay and I took 682 which he was already in cuff but the 2nd raid 1 hour later we can clearly see that I cuffed him so I couldn't negotiate that's my reason why I shouldn't of got warned
*** Sorry for spelling mistake I tried my best***
Why do you think this warn was false: well first of all I can't negotiate something/someone who isn't in CI custody, Rules were not Clear enough so confusion started. and the admin who gave me the warn was INVOLVE in the case

Evidence the warning is false: Will be in logs that I cuffed 682 / Said MTF RAID 

PW87Jc5.png

Mn7Htwa.png

Edited by Smoll

+Support

The story speaks for itself and 682 shouldn't have gone there in the first place, especially when chased by MTF.

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

4 hours ago, Yeppes said:

+Support

The story speaks for itself and 682 shouldn't have gone there in the first place, especially when chased by MTF.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

6 hours ago, Yeppes said:

+Support

would potentially like to hear the admin in question's side of the story

that being said, you clearly didnt do anything wrong and even negotiated when you dont have to

+support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

+Support

-Not only was 682 not in possession by CI (No real reason to negotiate before raiding), 682 literally ran into their base. This is more then enough reason for me to believe this warning is invalid.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

1 hour ago, Blackbeard said:

+Support

-Not only was 682 not in possession by CI (No real reason to negotiate before raiding), 682 literally ran into their base. This is more then enough reason for me to believe this warning is invalid.

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

6 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

+Support

Yeah It's getting kinda annoying ngl always when he is on 682 and he breaches he goes straight to the CI Base chuck e cheese which Happend multiple times now and it's getting annoying tbh.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

This warn was given by @Warren Talos. The sit was called by @STONKSMANNow 

8 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

According to the MOTD on MTF raiding:

For a raid to be authorized, one of the following must be satisfied:

Actionable intelligence that CI have captured a SCP and CI refuse negotiate its release, or negotiations have failed.

Actionable intelligence that CI have captured Foundation Personnel and refuse to negotiate their release, negotiations have failed, or the captured personnel is Level 4 or above.

I was also the JMT handling the situation after it was brought up by Wanted. For MTF to raid, negotiations must fail. There was no negotiations to begin with. However, I can understand why the situation got confusing but, after explaining the situation to Rookieblue, he said 

"So under current rules unless MTF was assisting CI, so a Code Ragnorock, that was against the MOTD and failrp." -Rookieblue.

Now due to how confusing the situation was, I don't mind having the warn removed so long as we're clear on the requirement for MTF to raid. However, according to MOTD wise, I would typically give this a -Support

As for the idea that 682 can't walk into CI base, in a sense, that is still an area for RP to happen. I believe SCPs are allowed to go into CI base (so long as its not their big spawn room area) unless @Coltable has something else to say about that. 

Edited by Rektify

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

-support

i was the person who called a sit on him 

so what happend is 682 was in ci base and we were trying to tranq him and we see mtf inside our base raiding us with out calling us out in comms 

i explaned that he has to talk with CI before he enters and he said that CI dont have 682 in cuffs and i said it dose not matter since its in out base and if you enter it will count as a raid and you cant raid without talking to ci in comms and in the sit he was not listening to me and he was trying to switch it up with "you just called a sit on me cause i killed you "

this dude was not listening to me or the adming and he didnt care and just said give me the warn idc. 

the ending of story is, if mtf enters ci base it counts as a raid 

Edited by Warren Talos

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

3 hours ago, Rektify said:

This warn was given by @Warren Talos. The sit was called by @STONKSMANNow 

According to the MOTD on MTF raiding:

For a raid to be authorized, one of the following must be satisfied:

Actionable intelligence that CI have captured a SCP and CI refuse negotiate its release, or negotiations have failed.

Actionable intelligence that CI have captured Foundation Personnel and refuse to negotiate their release, negotiations have failed, or the captured personnel is Level 4 or above.

I was also the JMT handling the situation after it was brought up by Wanted. For MTF to raid, negotiations must fail. There was no negotiations to begin with. However, I can understand why the situation got confusing but, after explaining the situation to Rookieblue, he said 

"So under current rules unless MTF was assisting CI, so a Code Ragnorock, that was against the MOTD and failrp." -Rookieblue.

Now due to how confusing the situation was, I don't mind having the warn removed so long as we're clear on the requirement for MTF to raid. However, according to MOTD wise, I would typically give this a -Support

As for the idea that 682 can't walk into CI base, in a sense, that is still an area for RP to happen. I believe SCPs are allowed to go into CI base (so long as its not their big spawn room area) unless @Coltable has something else to say about that. 

+ Support.

Rules are vauge on it. Need reworded, though, I still think he should have reached out to CI via comms, either to negotiate, or talk to us about 682s status before he had raided, I understand from his side the lack of understanding on the situation at the same time. Normally I would -Support this as Rektify put it, but this is an awkward case.

• Thanks 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

1 hour ago, NeoID said:

+ Support.

Rules are vauge on it. Need reworded, though, I still think he should have reached out to CI via comms, either to negotiate, or talk to us about 682s status before he had raided, I understand from his side the lack of understanding on the situation at the same time. Normally I would -Support this as Rektify put it, but this is an awkward case.

This is a bit of a confusing situation so i understand why this is miscommunicated. The wording on the MOTD will be looked at my the SMT team to make sure it is properly adjusted so the MTF raid CI rules are more clear in situations like these.