MAP IDEA: Lights! [Denied]

not Jeff

Would you like to see this suggestion implemented?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this suggestion implemented?

• Yes!
    • No

What would you like to see:

Functional light systems, when they are off, emergency lights would kick in (Red flashy lights)

How would it help the server and/or the player base:

It would give/help gamemasters with different types of events to have less similar stuff happening. 

Do you think this suggestion will help the server as a whole:

Yes! People get tired of similar events. It gives so many new spooky and fun ideas for events!👽

[{ImperialRP[Ex ISB-021 Agent Kallus not Ostrich}]

Imperial Navy Vice Admiral not Ostrich

200.gif

+/- support

+would be cool to have to make rp more serious, and its true that people would get more familiar with events

-support

i mean it would make my screen go red blue ect... and that hurts peoples eyes

i my self the -support i just had to put it because i mean some people could have sensitive eyes but over all that a very small % of people im going to say put this as a +suport

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

3 minutes ago, robertomanjini said:

-support

i my self the -support i just had to put it because i mean some people could have sensitive eyes but over all that a very small % of people im going to say put this as a +suport

we can have the option to turn off lights without the flashy red things

200.gif

+Support 
This can definitely be annoying though, I would prefer to see the emergency lights kick on, after every system has been shut off, Havoc sometimes turn off the power for RP, So having lights go on and off every time that happens is annoying, Personally I think they should kick on after every system has been shut off, Including Shields, & Engines. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

56 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support 
This can definitely be annoying though, I would prefer to see the emergency lights kick on, after every system has been shut off, Havoc sometimes turn off the power for RP, So having lights go on and off every time that happens is annoying, Personally I think they should kick on after every system has been shut off, Including Shields, & Engines. 

I agree and or it could be a switch in Bridge for when it becomes defcon 3 or below that naval can push. 

• Like 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

1 hour ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support 

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

2 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support 

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

3 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support 

This would be sick, I feel this is the best process as yes, We do turn some off *sometimes*, As well as the casual minge gets in there, A cooldown to turn it off wouldn't be a good idea though.

Edited by Kieran ♡

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

4 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support 

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

5 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support 

R. MC EMS LTCOL

Ex. Medical Vice-Commander
"Cringe."

6 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support 

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

7 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support 

Can we get some lights in general? The map is so dark 😞

Retired Starfighter Corps Marshall

nachobanner.png.b24b3503dd6306a5c8b7b990e2289b2e.png

I will add this that the light switch should be located somewhere on bridge and in EC thysame with emergency lights! 

200.gif

On 5/5/2021 at 11:33 AM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support 

ex Medical Commander

On 5/5/2021 at 9:01 AM, robertomanjini said:

+/- support

+would be cool to have to make rp more serious, and its true that people would get more familiar with events

-support