1. 1. Should Mar become MAJ?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: MAJ

In-Game Name: CPT Mar 1L32

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177712110

Current Rank: CPT

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 week about to go to on 4 permission to do this was from Solomon 

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 4

Permission: Chief Solomon

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I feel like I should be promoted because whenever something happens people like to come to me. I am a person that can be kind all of the time but when people need to be teached a lesson then I will teach them that. Though I may have not hosted a lot of meetings I feel like meetings should be held when info needs to be shared. Not many meetings get good info out of just things shared every single meeting that is the same. I have experienced problems with SM and even command members of departments and seeing how they were handled first hand I had been under the wing of cammy and carrots for a while and now they are gone I have been doing the same work but using there tactics with my own for the last 2 weeks and every situation I have been able to take on my time and make the bets judgements I could have been. I have been doing lots of work inside of PD as well as other departments that I can’t be in all the time but when I am there I would be there for long periods of time. Some command members of PD that are higher and low will ask for my help and I am able to give them the most help I could until it would have to go to someone who knew. Every Time someone walks up to me or in a room that they have no reason to be in I try to find out what's going on and direct them in the way that helps them improve or even work harder on their job. Any time I am asked “how could I get better” I just give them my honest answer. I feel like holding back information that would help or discharge someone should be told of course with how they should improve on it and get them better to handle situations. That is why I feel like I should be promoted to the next rank.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

+1

Active 

Mature 

Shown he is ready for Major

Would make a great Major

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

5 hours ago, Tonyy said:

+1

Active 

Mature 

Would make a great Major

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

+Support
Active
Mature
Friendly
Helpful
He is ready for this position

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

13 hours ago, Tonyy said:

+1

Active 

Mature 

Would make a great Major

Agreed 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

18 hours ago, Tonyy said:

+1

Active 

Mature 

Would make a great Major

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

• Will locked this topic