Since we play PoliceRP...

Nick Hunter

Since we play PoliceRP are some of you actually interested in a career in law enforcement and/or currently working for law enforcement?

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

I agree with you Soul, the job climate currently is rough.

Edited by SGT. Nick Hunter

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

13 minutes ago, Mag1c said:

Would be fun to be in law enforcement, I just don't think it would be my first choice.

Nice!

1 hour ago, Mag1c said:

Would be fun to be in law enforcement, I just don't think it would be my first choice.

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

nah im going the criminal route like the rest

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

On 4/28/2021 at 8:42 PM, Mag1c said:

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor