Phil Player Report- Accepted

Trumpo

Your in game name: Trumpo

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:68798390

The player's in game name: Phil

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:114270629

What did the player do: RDM me and used Barret as a HOBO.

Evidence (required): https://gyazo.com/b740c0a7ca331ea1fc8efd6b1863e3b1

https://gyazo.com/cd5021acbf0cc58bdb0900c37cf078cd

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warm for RDM and Fail RP.

Any extra information: N/A

• Dislike 1

trumpo_signature.png

-Support

From what I have heard from other people this has already been dealt with.

But Phil make sure you don't use a M82 on Hobo. 

Edited by John Newsom

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

Situation was already dealt with ingame by both a moderator and when you didn't accept his decision another admin @Techy come along and gave me a verbal warning, this is pretty petty dude

Edited by Phil

That bald Aussie Guy

I made a report because I’m not happy with the outcome. As a moderator on the server you should know not to use that gun on that job and not to RDM. I feel you deserve more punishment than a verbal for breaking 2 rules as a mod.

Edited by Its_brennn

trumpo_signature.png

As I wasn't happy with the fact you damaged my car for no reason over you taking something jimmy commented in ooc and even added lol to the end of it to put a end to the race even tho it was fully encouraged by all staff there as well as the chief of police. It was the 2nd time you did it and the 2nd time you damaged my car with your spike strip's for no reason. The entire community as a whole was enjoying the race track till you came along and tried ruining it for everyone multiple times.

I wont be replying seeming how your being hella petty not accepting the fact that 2 admins had dealt with this situation ingame and trying so hard to get me warned when the whole situation was fubar'd

Edited by Phil

That bald Aussie Guy

5 minutes ago, Its_brennn said:

Both times there was active shooting. Lime king announced to shut it down the second time due to shooting. Just following what I heard on radio. Last time I will argue on here with you.

I only said to shut it down when I was told by staff (reaperthosuand) that Jimmy said in staff chat to shut it down. But then it was clarified that it was a joke, and regardless doesn’t change the fact this has been handled in game.

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

-Support
First off he killed you because you damaged his car that is not RDM
Second off Jimmy said it as a joke which you guys took way to serious
Third off just because you did not like the outcome of a sit that does not mean you can just make another report expecting to get him warned
You are seriously just pushing towarding warning him for the only reason that he could be warned for is for the M82 and I personally would not warn someone for using that I would give them a verbal for using it on hobo and if they used it again then I would give them a warn
Sit was handled in game no need to argue on the forums either if you are gonna argue take it to Discord DMs or Forums DMS Thank you!

Phil just make sure you don't use the any gun besides pistols as hobo the verbal should be enough as it is a pretty small rule nobody notices I hope you learn from it in the future.

-Message From The Forums Diplomats-
Don't Argue On The Forums If You Are Gonna Argue Take It To Private DMS
If Arguing Continues This Post Will Be Locked And Punishments Will Be Given If Needed!
Keep to +/- Supports

Edited by ICE
  • Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

6 minutes ago, ICE said:

-Support
Third off just because you did not like the outcome of a sit that does not mean you can just make another report expecting to get him warned
You are seriously just pushing towarding warning him for the only reason that he could be warned for is for the M82 and I personally would not warn someone for using that I would give them a verbal for using it on hobo and if they used it again then I would give them a warn
Sit was handled in game no need to argue on the forums either if you are gonna argue take it to Discord DMs or Forums DMS Thank you!

I agree with Ice, this is the same thing as making multiple sits in game to get the outcome you want.

• Like 1

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

27 minutes ago, ICE said:

-Support

Phil just make sure you don't use the any gun besides pistols as hobo the verbal should be enough as it is a pretty small rule nobody notices I hope you learn from it in the future.

-Message From The Forums Diplomats-
Don't Argue On The Forums If You Are Gonna Argue Take It To Private DMS
If Arguing Continues This Post Will Be Locked And Punishments Will Be Given If Needed!
Keep to +/- Supports

I feel like this is an over Reaction it was dealt with ingame but with this being said I do believe phile broke a rule with the barret .

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png