This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: Whale

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95082301

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 3

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I should be promoted from Lieutenant to Captain is for a multitude of reasons. For one I'm very active and am on usually every day and ready to deal with command problems. To continue, I'm well-liked by my fellow command members and when they need something I'm always there to help. Secondly, I'm very responsible for working inside of PD helping supervisors as well as enlisted with any questions, recommendations, and or people misbehaving on the police job. To clear anything up I'm applying for captain because I believe that I'm ready to deal with more command duties than what LT's handle. I have all the experience that I need to apply for captain and I feel I'm ready for the step up. With me being active is I can further better the police department because when I'm on tac, or crim I can use all of the things the PD are doing right and wrong and correct them or reward them. To sum all of my reasons up, I want to be promoted to Captain because I feel I'm ready, and more than prepared to take on the roles of a Captain.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

4 hours ago, ragle said:

+Support

-Great Lieutenant

-Great leadership

-Mature

-Responsible 

what ragle stated

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

9 hours ago, ragle said:

+Support

-Great Lieutenant

-Great leadership

-Mature

-Responsible 

Nothing more needed to be said, excellent applicant for the position.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

On 4/27/2021 at 10:33 AM, ragle said:

+Support

-Great Lieutenant

-Great leadership

-Mature

-Responsible 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• Will locked this topic