• Yes
    • No

In Game Name Vektor

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:77254348

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):

Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held:

OS (Maintenance Command) | PFC Nu7 | CPL E-11 | CI RND SVR (Shouldn't even have it, but I do [Haven't touched it..])

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard:

Depending on the situation at hand, if it involves ranks, and the importance of the member itself, but most importantly protecting all the O5 Council is top priority more then anything else, others are secondary, There is no preferred 05 to guard, its whoever is near, how many RRH is there with them, protect the least unguarded 05 so they have someone to rely and protect.

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)

1252970868_Warnproof.png.2181310a235c3e62806ea400e76333ec.png

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: 

As being apart of the 05 Staff member, I believe being in it would give dedication to the foundation, a guardian to the team against the toughest opponents, by being in the RRH will fear our foes and bring the foundation new hop by bringing new leadership to the 05 Staff Team itself, protection is personally required, also as being apart of the 05 Staff member will add a new option to fully become an actual 05 Council (If it even is an option on how well you do as RRH)

Why should we accept you:

By becoming an Alpha-1 (Red Right Hand) is a much more dream then becoming an Epsilon-11 (Nine Tailed Fox) and Nu7 (Hammer Down) is something different from entering command for, but now that RRH is now here, I feel that striking fear into our enemies is the greatest way to keep the foundation safer, as we are known to be the personal guards for 05 Council itself, it should say that we are the greatest group itself known to mankind. Protecting 05, Ethics, and the Administrator is our jobs, and that is why we become Alpha-1 (Red Right Hand) D-block has been getting nasty with these D Class Custom Classes getting around and taking down security easily, we need to deal with the smaller threat last, dealing with SCP breaches is secondary then protecting 05 Command is top priority, so by being accepted in will get the 05 team more protection, I am always active on the server, some days i will be off for a day or by placing an LOA for taking a break only.

• Like 3

+Support

-Maintenance Command.

-Already does a fantastic job on maintenance so he'll do even better on RRH Engineer.

-Great guy.

-Great App.

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, Justgus611 said:

+Support

-Maintenance Command.

-Already does a fantastic job on maintenance so he'll do even better on RRH Engineer.

-Great guy.

-Great App.

Dude was even a lead FTO before getting command. 

He knows how to be professional and is extremely competent at his job.

~RRH Engineer Sierra 7

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

5 hours ago, Justgus611 said:

+Support

-Maintenance Command.

-Great guy.

-Great App.

Note: Nerd

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

12 hours ago, Justgus611 said:

+Support

-Maintenance Command.

-Great guy.

-Great App.

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 4/24/2021 at 10:50 PM, Justgus611 said:

+Support

-Maintenance Command.

-Great guy.

-Great App.

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

On 4/25/2021 at 12:50 AM, Justgus611 said:

+Support

-Maintenance Command.

-Great guy.

-Great App.

~RRH Lima-3

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

+Support

-Maintenance Command.

-Great guy.

-Great App.

- MTF A1 Guardian 'Alpha 5'

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

On 4/25/2021 at 7:11 AM, Loaff said:

Dude was even a lead FTO before getting command. 

He knows how to be professional and is extremely competent at his job.

~RRH Engineer Alpha 3

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

On 4/25/2021 at 1:50 AM, Justgus611 said:

+Support

-Maintenance Command.

-Great guy.

-Great App.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

On 4/25/2021 at 1:50 AM, Justgus611 said:

+Support

-Maintenance Command.

-Great guy.

-Great App.

~ Echo 13

Former: Medic Supervisor (Command), MTF Alpha-01 Engineer and Event Team

+Support

-Maintenance Command.

-Great guy.

-Great App.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

+Support

-Maintenance Command.

-Great guy.

-Great App.

Alpha-1 RRH Guardian “Delta-9

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

+Support

-Maintenance Command.

-Great guy.

-Great App.

Haven't known of you for a very long time but from what I hear you've been here and been doing your best even before most of us have joined. Seen you around a lot of the time, and I don't think I've ever seen anybody have any problems with you.

[RRH Guardian Kilo 16]

15/4/2021 - 17/8/2021

Former: GENSEC MAJ | Nu-7 SM | RRH Guardian - Kilo 16 | Senior Moderator | Event Team Member | Support 1

• 4 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png.653f4411c0bc21fd306e405967e15af7.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic