This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Ajax

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71324076

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 67 days

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?:

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I should be promoted to Lieutenant within PD because of my time and dedication to PD as well as experience and maturity going into further depth and detail I've been with PD since as early as 2017. With being a supervisor for quite some time with this being said, I understand the duties as well as what it takes to be PD low command. My experience can go over years of time from being command within several different departments and being several different supervisor positions within PD. Going into further detail, maturity once again I will reiterate that I understand what it takes to be PD low command as far as time, dedication, Leadership skills, people skills and just being command in general. To further this with experience as far as being command I've got experience with being in a command within Secret Service, PD's sub department Street crimes unit, EMS Low command these just a few to give example. However, besides all the dedication and experience and maturity my main reason why I should be promoted for PD low command is because I want to better PD as a whole from OFC to even Command if need or when needed. By bringing what I know from years of experience and be able to help people better themselves within PD and in general in the Gaming light community. With this being said I also just want to further my career within PD as a whole Helping along the way knowing when its time to joke around have a little fun but also when its time to step and do a job getting it correctly and professional. Thank you for taking the time to read my application!

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Current Police RP Positions   

• C.E.R.T Co-Commander | 1K33
  • Umbrella Corp | LVL 1

Prior Police RP Positions
  • Retired | Reserve Police Assistant Chief | 1K-9
  • Former | Trooper Major | 1H03
  • Former | C.E.R.T Team Leader x2 | 1TL03
  • Former | Reserve SPMU Head Patrolman | 1HP01
  • Former | Reserve DOC Warden | 1CW33
  • Former | Reserve RRU Director | 8701
  • Former | Reserve EMS Deputy Chief | 8603
  • Former | SCU Co-CMDR | 1K33
  • Former | Secret Service SAIC | XR03
  • Former | UMC Paramilitary | LVL 4  

• Signed, Ajax Reyes.

+1, He would make a perfect addition to the Low Command team, I have a feeling he will do great things.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

2 hours ago, Dr. Whale said:

HUGE +SUPPORT
-Very Active
-Nice

-Mature
-Overall would make a great command member.

Exactly what Whale stated

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+ support I have seen what you have done in SCO19 and on PD and I feel that you could be a great low command 

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

On 4/23/2021 at 8:19 PM, Dr. Whale said:

HUGE +SUPPORT
-Very Active
-Nice

-Mature
-Overall would make a great command member.

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

• Will locked this topic