Hanxi's Staff Application  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Hanxi

What is your steam name?: [GL] hanxiii

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:220977155

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Yes! I am a former Moderator on PoliceRP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): July 1st 2020

What date did you make your forums account?: August 6th, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 8 image.thumb.png.29847eeccdfaa872e4e53dcf10139285.png

Have you donated?: Yes, 60 dollars

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Eastern (EST)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): Hello, my name is Hanxi and this will be my third staff application on Gamlinglight. I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Mod. Firstly, I am kind and respectful to everyone and all in the community and on the server. I can use the ability to remain calm and professional during sits, and help anyone on the server. I am aware of my past mishaps and have learned and improved since then. I am aware of the server rules and the MOTD and have the ability to follow and enforce the rules. I am also good at dissolving situations which I think I can use to help me on staff. As I mentioned before, I was a former moderator on PoliceRP, while I definitely was not the best, and made some major mistakes, which I think I can overcome and learn from. Being a staff member will continue to let me represent the community and I will with good use. Being a staff member this time, I will always remain professional, respectful, and helpful to everyone. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First, I would bring both parties to the sit. I would then ask the reporting party what exactly is going on. I am told that they were Mass RDM-ing. So then I ask  the reported party their side, they only curse at me. Since they only curse and yell I would give them 2-3 warnings to calm down, they don't comply so I continue to gag them. I then go to check combat logs and see that they do in fact Mass RDM. I then proceed to tell the reported party that it is against the rules to do so and proceed to tell them that they will be receiving a formal warning for Mass RDM. He is also eligible for a 5 day ban so I go and contact and Admin to do it.

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

+Support

-Active

-Knows the rules

-Good App

-Has experience so he knows what to do

-Has been around for a while so I'm guessing he knows the rules (I hope)

-Cannot count

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

5 hours ago, John Newsom said:

+Support 

-Active 

-Knows MOTD

-Only 8 warns on PRP

I agree with John Here

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+Support 

-Active 

-Knows MOTD

-Only 8 warns on PRP

-Don’t warn Jimmy again

Edited by [GL] Dark

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+Support
Hanxi is on every day, he knows the rules, he also is fit for staff as he has past experience.
He has also matured since his last time as staff

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

On 4/19/2021 at 1:16 PM, ragle said:

+Support

-Active

-Knows the rules

-Good App

-Has experience so he knows what to do

-Has been around for a while so I'm guessing he knows the rules (I hope)

-Cannot count

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png