Quaked's 48 Hours (Including SPRT)

Quaked

First of all I wanted to say thank you to a bunch of people I met during my time as state, as well as say thank you to people who really helped me out along the journey. (I'm not very good at this sort of stuff so bear with me)

Frog: You will always be one of greatest friends that I met through state. I am so happy I ended up actually joining state and being a part of something so fun and so new to me at the time. Even playing other games with you was always a blast and I hope you eventually get COL. You deserve it man

Smith: I don't think me and you clicked right away. I am sorry for that. You are a super cool dude and I hope towards the end that you changed your mind and I made some sort of a positive impact on you! You are a really cool guy and I really enjoyed the way you envisioned state! Keep at it and make state great!

Beans: Probably didn't expect this did ya? Beans you are a super cool dude. You can come off as immature but I don't think that's how people should see you. You are a great dude and I know you will go far in state if you keep at it. 

Magic: Congrats on SPRT CMDR man! that shit is crazy and well deserved! I know you can do great things for SPRT and I believe you will help SPRT become something even better!

Hanxi: Hanxi Hanxi Hanxi, the minge himself. You are great HC material in my opinion. Just got to keep working at it and I think you can get farther then you think. Some great memories and trainings with you.

Not really sure who else to mention, not very good at the whole leaving thing. If I didn't mention you just know its nothing against you. Most people in state have the potential to go far and I hope everyone eventually gets what they deserve.

Negev God

- SPRT TL Quaked/State LT Quaked 

Hope to see yall around 🙂 

• Sad 4

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

Wh.. Why? Quaked, you have been a great friend for so long. I remember being new to the server and seeing you just driving around murdering cops. Those were great times and I wish you weren't leaving State man. I hope you have a great time away from the Department. I hope this isn't a goodbye and I hope you come back sometime. You will be SPRT reserves so feel free to come back and start again at any moment! 😞

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

33 minutes ago, Mag1c said:

Wh.. Why? Quaked, you have been a great friend for so long. I remember being new to the server and seeing you just driving around murdering cops. Those were great times and I wish you weren't leaving State man. I hope you have a great time away from the Department. I hope this isn't a goodbye and I hope you come back sometime. You will be SPRT reserves so feel free to come back and start again at any moment! 😞

wtf quaked why man 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

Quaked... It makes me  sad to see you go homie. Good luck with the future, it was a great time with you and State and SPRT. Hopefully you'll hop back on everyone now and then. See ya man 😞

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

• Head of Staff

Quaked, you've been a great State and SPRT Command member, and an even greater friend. Your contributions to State and SPRT will not be forgotten. It is very sad to see you go, and you will always be welcome back. Please keep in touch, would love to game with you homie

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Why all the homies leaving..? : ( 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor