Ability To Store Printers In Bank Legally Suddgestion? - Denied

Ecott

What you want to see? - Allowing People to legally store Printers in The Bank

Why should we add it? -  Giving more Roleplay asset to the Bank when on the "Banker" & "Bank Security Officer" job of allowing people to store Money Printers in the Bank where ever and creating Storage rooms for them legally aswell as illegally having them in their houses/bases etc!

What are the advantages of having this? - Bringing more Roleplay to the Bank aswell just robbing the bank E.G A person store their money printer in bank Legally and earning money from it whilst they are else where around the map then come back to collect their money!

Who is it mainly for? - Any Criminal/Civilians if they choose to wish to store Money Printers In the Bank!

Links to any content - N/A

Other Information?: Allowing Printers Legally to be stored in the BANK and enforcing it somewhere on the MOTD of this being allowed and when Stored in a Bank you Cannot/Must Not Destroy them or something as you are Legally stored it in the Bank and making it a Default Legal Law on the server? If not the President can allow Printers to be Legally stored in the Bank/Bank Building Dupes!

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

-Support 

The Banker Job and the Bank Security Officer are a "Gov" job. It makes no since in RP for them to have printers. It says in the MOTD, that they can store Bit miners but not printers.

Edited by John Newsom
Adding

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

8 minutes ago, John Newsom said:

-Support 

The Banker Job and the Bank Security Officer are a "Gov" job. It makes no since in RP for them to have printers. It says in the MOTD, that they can store Bit miners but not printers.

Well I'm not being funny but of all the time they are allowed to store "Bit miners" how legit often u see people ever do that in the bank though tbh? All the time I play don't see it happen and it can make sense for it to Potentially happen because on another server i played on u can legit store printers "Legally" on the "Bank Manager" job aswell as having "Security" in the bank and if the Bank were to get Raided/Robbed they can defend it etc and PD can help aid/defend/respond to the Bank Robbery etc so it can legit work of allowing Printers to be stored Legally in a "Bank" but beyond outside a bank in your Houses/bases its Illegal and abit more risky etc  

Edited by Ecott

25 minutes ago, SupremeChow said:

-Support

• As cool as it sounds and roleplay enhancing , realistically the gov wouldn't let some criminals print federal money in a bank
  • but I think bankers and security guards should be able to have printers legally in the bank 

i agree with chow

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

1 hour ago, SupremeChow said:

-Support

• As cool as it sounds and roleplay enhancing , realistically the gov wouldn't let some criminals print federal money in a bank
  • but I think bankers and security guards should be able to have printers legally in the bank 

@Ecott I would agree with chow letting bankers and security guards having them but not crim. Also yes I see no one use bit miners in bank.

Edited by John Newsom
Adding

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

with people saying its unrealistic, sure but think of it in the way of it being a federal reserve, they can be federal money printers, also imo, a boost in the bank vault would be nice as due to bank being such a often hit spot, it isnt really a good option due to it not having any benefits.

+support

14 hours ago, SupremeChow said:

-Support

i like wut chow said

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

22 hours ago, SupremeChow said:

-Support

Also ruining rp for fbi, DEA, and HRT so no 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

18 minutes ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

it wouldn't ruin the rp if its legit allowed legally if storing in a ''BANK'' but outside of bank in ur houses/bases would be still illegal so FBI/DEA/HRT can still do rp when raiding houses/bases with printers in them and get the evidence etc....

1 hour ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

I minus supported this but its in no way ruining rp for fbi, dea, and hrt

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

-Support
-Cool Suggestion, but the reasons above explain everything.
-Also to add on to the comment of FBI, DEA, and HRT. It wouldn't ruin any of their RP. they can still do house raids, Warrants, and pretty much anything that has to do with illegal goods.

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

On 4/18/2021 at 4:40 PM, SupremeChow said:

-Support

I agree with chow here it could help the rp

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+/-Support

I've actually though about this before, while it wouldn't be strictly speaking "realistic" not everything on the server is realistic. Bankers having server racks of bitminers in the vault isn't very "realistic" either. There's no mint in the game and its not too far fetched for the bank to be used in this way in the game sense. It wouldn't be unbalanced or game breaking, in fact the banker needs a bit of a buff. With the only downside it not being hyper realistic and the upside giving more rp to the server and the bank, more fun to the game, and more incentive to play on the never used banker or bank guard jobs,  I see this as a positive potential addition. 

Edit: After reading this again I realized it says allowing "people" to legally store printers in the bank not just bankers. I think it should be limited to just the banker job. 

Edited by ap3322

Lead Researcher M || Gensec SM // E11 CPL James