PD Training (Need 3rd Party Opinions)

Nick Hunter

Hello, my name is Master Sergeant Nick Hunter and I've been a very on and off player (activity wise) within this community for a couple years now. Some of you may now know me as I've been more in the background, not necessarily socializing just more of enjoying the game. I am coming to you guys because I want to be the best MSGT I can be for the department and I want to host training sessions when I can for whoever wants to attend. Below are list of ideas of things to implement in my weekly training session I will host. Please comment below if there is anything I should add, consider, or remove. Thank you for reading and thanks for the input in advance.

Optional training sessions for the Police Department, officers of any rank:

• Effective communication (Advanced discussion on radio communication and technique)
  • Advanced vehicle techniques (Advantages of the ELS / Keybinds)
  • Uniform/Equipment Preparation (Understanding the proper uniform procedures and equipment protocol)
  • Technique in traffic stops/Felony traffic stops
  • Like 1

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

This would be a great idea helping the OFC's, SNR's, LCPL's, CPL's
Good Luck

• Like 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Love the idea! I would make sure to go over a traffic stop as a lot of lower ranking officers forget to do some important things! Love the effort man! 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+ support seems like a good idea

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

On 4/17/2021 at 1:34 PM, [GL] Dark said:

Love the idea! I would make sure to go over a traffic stop as a lot of lower ranking officers forget to do some important things! Love the effort man! 

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

@ICE Thank you for the good luck wishes, my primary aim is for the officers below Supervisor. I have made 2 programs for them, PO1 (Police Officer 1, Essentials) and PO2 (Police Officer 2, Advanced) Thank you for taking the time to show your support.

@[GL] Dark In my entry-level program PO1 (Police Officer 1, Essentials) Traffic stops are it's own section, I made sure to go in-depth on that section as well. Thank you for your support.

@yh Thank you for the support.

@Tyler228 I am doing my best to ensure the officers are professional, discipline, and knowledgeable. Thank you for your support.

@Dr. Whale I agree, that is why the course is there for anyone and it's optional. So if you need to touch up on some skills, the course is there. Thank you for your support.

@Vital Thank you for your support.

@OFC Mar Thank you for your support.

@John Kyle I feel you on that, but that is the wonderful thing about instructing the new guys, thanks for your support.

~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ : Thank you for the support.

@ragle Thank you for your support, I will do my best.

@hanxiii Thank you for the support.

• Like 2
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

11 hours ago, SupremeChow said:

hope it goes well

Currently I ran through a class with Police Officer Pog, he attended the class and gained more knowledge and he literally got promoted in the same day, Low Command was overseeing the training and saw Pog putting in the work and they promoted him for it. This is an amazing opportunity to get better overall.