Should I be a Trial Moderator  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Cosmo

What is your steam name?:  Cosmo

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:208652377

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a Trial Moderator on here before. It was a couple years ago.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Roughly around April 2018.

What date did you make your forums account? April 19, 2018.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have about 13 warnings. Some were from years ago. http://prntscr.com/11cslps

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?  No

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes

Timezone: PST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think I deserve to be staff again because I am very active and I’ve been playing on this server for quite some time now. I love playing on this community and I would enjoy helping others on the server. I will be a great fit in my opinion as I have previous staff experience on here. I’m also on late at night patrolling as swat and theres a lot of minges on around that time and there would be no staff on or there would be at least one online. I want to help out with this cause like I said I’m on late at night. I understand the rules and the staff guidelines. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first check the logs to see if the person really is mass rdming. Then it it checks out I’d bring them and freeze them with my physgun and ask why there are doing this. Then I would have an admin ban them.

Forgot to mention I have a second forum’s  account. https://gaminglight.com/forums/profile/30478-rainbowsalt/

Edited by Cosmo
Adding link to my second forums account.

MASSIVE -support 

very inactive

not well known

under 150 words, you only wrote 115.

Both questions could be improved massively

Very inactive on the forums.
Edited application 

Overall, I don’t believe you are ready for staff. Improve on these things and I’ll gladly give you a +support 

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

36 minutes ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

MASSIVE -support 

very inactive

not well known

Edited application 

Overall, I don’t believe you are ready for staff. Improve on these things and I’ll gladly give you a +support 

Edited by Requis

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

- Support

-Personally never see you on (could just be me)

-Basically no forums activity. The only two recent posts you have is your staff app and the response on it. 

-Edited application

-Under word count 

-In the last question you missed a lot of details. You never stated anything about them cursing at you or giving them a warn. 

-Responded to application. The only reason you can respond on your own application is if you are asked a question, which you weren't 

Overall I do not think you are fit for staff. Get more active on the forums and put some more work into your app then you may be ready.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

3 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

- Support

-Basically no forums activity. The only two recent posts you have is your staff app and the response on it. 

-Edited application

-Under word count 

-In the last question you missed a lot of details. You never stated anything about them cursing at you or giving them a warn. 

-Responded to application. The only reason you can respond on your own application is if you are asked a question, which you weren't 

Overall I do not think you are fit for staff. Get more active on the forums and put some more work into your app then you may be ready.

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

6 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

- Support

-Edited application

-Under word count 

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

On 4/13/2021 at 8:02 PM, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

MASSIVE -support 

very inactive

not well known

Edited application 

POLICE RP STAFF/EVENT TEAM | PD SM | SWAT PFC | SYP COMMAND |

Happy Dance GIF by Joey Bada$$

On 4/14/2021 at 8:10 AM, Beelzebub said:

- Support

-Edited application

-Under word count 

Says it all

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-support

- Application needs a lot more words

- Pretty mature guy

-Pretty active 

- I mean I am not sure on this application so I have mixed feelings

I just edited this and now its -support I saw he replied to his own post 

Edited by GeneralDrDuck
I just saw he replied to his own post

DEA High Command | DEA DCOS | FBI SAIC | FBI Deputy Head Instructor | Very Much Duck

-Support 

- Not really active 

- Not known within the community 

- Application needs a lot of work 

- Low forums post

- Responded to their own application 

- Edited application 

- support

every time i have seen you you've been mingeing around some way or another.

Application does/didnt meet requirements 

i just dont feel like your fit for staff over my reasons and reasons above

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

On 4/14/2021 at 9:10 AM, Beelzebub said:

- Support

-Edited application

-Under word count 

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager