1. 1. Should I be Major

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For:  Major

In-Game Name: Travis Sandman

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:584314670

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been your current rank?: 4 weeks (promoted by: Solomon 3/9/21)

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many warns do you have: 0 warns

Permission: Chief Solomon and Commissioner Eternity 

Why should you be promoted: I believe I should be promoted because I am 1 of the most active Captains other 1 is Mike Simoa and also I have hosted the most meetings from our current Captains (7 meetings). I also strive to do the best at my job and I believe I hold my Low Command powers pretty well and I help out all of the other PD members whenever they need it. I have grown closer to my fellow command members and I believe I can grow closer every single day. I am currently also low command of 2 other departments that being DOC and SCU. I am a LT in DOC and a CPT in SCU and I focus a lot on my low command duties in all of the departments I am command in and I believe I am ready for that next step in PD. Also, I believe I have grown close with even High Command. I always help out our other LT's and CPT's whenever they ask for my opinion or need my help with any problems or struggles. I also don't wanna hassle any of our Major's or Colonel's for them to announce a meeting that I wanna host and instead be able to host my own meetings of course without spamming announcements.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

+support

Respectfull

Mature

Willing to put in the work

Active

I believe travis will make a great major, he is one of the most active and he contributes alot to pd, he shows up to many and hosts many meetings and also does a good amount of field promos. I have never had any issues with him with the time Ive ment him and he pushes out punishments when needed/ gives promos when needed, he also knows how to have fun sometimes while remaining professional.

17 hours ago, Mike Simoa said:

+support

Respectfull

Mature

Active

I believe travis will make a great major, he is one of the most active and he contributes alot to pd, he shows up to many and hosts many meetings and also does a good amount of field promos. I have never had any issues with him with the time Ive ment him and he pushes out punishments when needed/ gives promos when needed, he also knows how to have fun sometimes while remaining professional.

Never had a bad moment with him

Edited by ICE
liturally cant type im tired

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+Support 

-Active 

-Hosted A lot of times 

-I have had a few bad moments 

Edited by John Newsom

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

+Support 

-Active 

-Knowledgeable 

-Great command

-Ready for Major 

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

On 4/10/2021 at 10:13 AM, Mike Simoa said:

+support

Respectfull

Mature

Active

100% agreed

POLICE RP STAFF/EVENT TEAM | PD SM | SWAT PFC | SYP COMMAND |

Happy Dance GIF by Joey Bada$$

+ support

he ight

im kidding travis is a very mature and active member of PD and is 1000% ready for the rank of major. i have not had a single problem with him

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

On 4/12/2021 at 8:15 PM, Tonyy said:

+Support 

-Active 

-Knowledgeable 

-Great command

-Ready for Major 

Good Luck!

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

+Suspect

Good imposter on among us

• Dislike 1

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

+1

Professional, Efficient, Role model

3 things that describe Sandman, not having him at the requested rank is a dis-service to the police department entirely.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

On 4/12/2021 at 8:15 PM, Tonyy said:

+Support 

-Active 

-Knowledgeable 

-Great command

-Ready for Major 

Hosted lots of meetings

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• Will locked this topic