Burner's Trial Moderator Applications  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you +support this application

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Burner

What is your steam name?: [GL]Bᴜʀɴᴇʀ

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:112547487

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been several levels of staff on other communites. My latest is Staff Manager on a SWRP server that is currently disbanded. Left due to moving. I have been Moderator and Administrator on  mulitple communities in the past. The last time before the SM position was around 4-5 years ago when most of my time on Garry's Mod was. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around May 1st 2020. Probably a day or two before

What date did you make your forums account? May 1, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold/user

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 4, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2435787242

Have you donated? Yes, I am currently the Gold Donator rank, and have donated a total of $480 usd.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, this is the only community I am active in.

Have you read the guidelines: Yes, I will have to keep going over it since it quite a lot. 

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I want the rank due to multiple reasons. First of all I believe my time in the community is long enough. I have been active for 2 months, took 8 months off Garry's Mod. I have changed my attitude from being aggressive to more of a passive person.  I know ULX pretty well. Most of the staff are on good terms with me, I believe so at least. I think me getting into staff would benefit both the server and I. I love the community. It is the biggest yet the closest community I've been apart of. I feel like if I can help out with the safety of the server I and the server will be better. May not be by a lot, but helping a little is good. I am on alot so being there for people isn't a problem. I like helping people with their problems.  I really believe that I can do good on the server by being staff. I hope I can by you giving me a chance.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Be calm, that's the main thing. Ask them why they are RDMing and ask them politely to calm down and talk to me. If they don't settle down I will just tell them what they are here in the sit for. Go over the proof and then give out a warn to them. Then tell them have a nice day and return them to their location.

Edited by Bᴜʀɴᴇʀ

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

-Support

-sorta mingy 

-Sometimes see you on

-Just don't Think your ready in my opinion

-Not that known in the community

Nothing against you! in my opinion just try and be more known and work on a few other things and you will have my +

• Dislike 1

POLICE RP STAFF/EVENT TEAM | PD SM | SWAT PFC | SYP COMMAND |

Happy Dance GIF by Joey Bada$$

10 minutes ago, John Newsom said:

+Support 

-Active 

-Low Warns 

Good Luck Burner! 

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

+Support
Active
Low Warns
Friendly
See you around all the time

Good Luck Burner

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-Support
I have only seen you a few times
Your app does need some work
You do have some experience and low warns, I just don't think you are ready yet.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

+Support 

- Active 

- Friendly

- Low warns

- Application needs a bit of work

- No poll

- Edited application  (No Major Changes)

Best of luck! 

Edited by yh

Edited: Missed Rank on server. 

Edited by Bᴜʀɴᴇʀ

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

guys dont have a freak out cause he edited his app he just forgot to put his rank 

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

19 hours ago, yh said:

+Support 

- Active 

- Friendly

- Low warns

- Application needs a bit of work

- No poll

- Edited application  (No Major Changes)

Best of luck! 

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

On 4/7/2021 at 2:28 PM, Vital said:

-Support

-sorta mingy 

-Sometimes see you on

Nothing against you! in my opinion just try and be more known and work on a few other things and you will have my +

I have also have had bad experiences with him and doesn’t have a poll on the app 

On 4/7/2021 at 11:48 AM, ICE said:

+Support
Active
Low Warns
Friendly
See you around all the time

Good Luck Burner

PD SGT FBI PA | Trooper MSTR S.P.R.T. 1OP | Professional Criminal |

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Michael Jordan

Awkward Kid GIF

On 4/7/2021 at 1:28 PM, Vital said:

-Support

-sorta mingy 

-Sometimes see you on

On 4/7/2021 at 12:29 PM, John Newsom said:

+Support 

-Active 

-Low Warns 

Good Luck Burner! 

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

On 4/8/2021 at 6:02 AM, Mag1c said:

-Support
You do have some experience and low warns, I just don't think you are ready yet.

That bald Aussie Guy

On 4/7/2021 at 4:02 PM, Mag1c said:

-Support

I like you burner I think you just need a month or two

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

On 4/7/2021 at 4:02 PM, Mag1c said:

-Support

You're a cool guy Burner, but I think you need a bit more time before going for staff. 

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC