3v1

ICE

4 minutes ago, Nao said:

Worst part about it is that it took you that long.Β 

it was only me man i didnt wanna get fucked up from the out side i had to use the tactics nao lmao

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

3 minutes ago, Eternity said:

one was afkΒ 

lmao nah he ran in he also saw me drive to doc making me feel like im garbage at the game 😞 let me be

yall bullys

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

13 minutes ago, Mag1c said:

all 3 were afkΒ 

😞

🧊ICE🧊

7 hours ago, ICE said:

😞

Dont worry ICE, it's a 3v1 to me ❀️

• Thanks 1

PD MSGTΒ |Β Retried FBI Assistant DirectorΒ |Β The OperatorΒ |Β $100 Donator GangΒ |Β UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Β 

Β 

1vAFK

γ€ŽPoliceRP』:Β γ€–Β Ex CERT CommanderΒ γ€—γ€–Β Last Dispatch DirectorΒ γ€—
γ€Ž ImperialRP』:Β γ€–Β Ex SecondΒ SisterΒ γ€—γ€–Β Ex Seventh SisterΒ γ€—
γ€ŽStaff』:Β γ€–Β Ex PoliceRP Senior AdminΒ γ€—γ€–Β Ex PoliceRP SeniorΒ Event TeamΒ γ€—γ€–Β Ex Senior ForumsΒ DiplomatΒ γ€—γ€–Β Ex Support SupervisorΒ γ€—

1 hour ago, ~π“’π“žπ“€π“›~ said:

if youΒ would of went in with the nova it would of been 10 times faster also 1 was afk

nah he was playing dead come on

🧊ICE🧊