Ban Appeal- Denied

Shrwd_

Steam Name: mr shrwd

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121255195

Ingame Name: Po

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: (Console)

Reason for Ban: 40 Warning Threshold

Dispute: I would like to be unbanned because this is my favorite Garry's Mod server, most of my warnings are from 2019, I recently started playing on the server again and have been trying my best to abide by the server's guidelines. I really enjoy playing on this server so I bought a custom job and diamond rank yesterday. Please consider my request. 

Sincerely, Mr Shrwd

You probably should have tried appealing any possible warnings you could before reaching 40 since you say they're mostly from 2019. Having reached 40 indicates that you fail to comply to the rules after several chances, causing a perma ban. Doesn't matter how much you donate, that won't matter.

Since you didn't appeal any, they just sat there and now it came back to bite you in the rear. Unfortunate. I would suggest that you plea your case a little better if you really want to get unbanned because right now there isn't much to show for it. People go based of the surface details and don't bother looking into you more than what's on your record so you'll probably be bombed with negative supports. 

If you really claim most of your warns are from two years ago, explain the most recent ones more, including the one that got you banned. Even if it's something simple as an NLR warn. If you cannot follow something simple like that, even after all your previous warns from two years ago, I can almost guarantee that you will have a hard time getting this appeal accepted. Maybe on your next one you would have more luck. 

Overall, I wish you luck. 

-Support

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

This is the wrong area. You got banned in Police RP, not SCP RP.

Though, if you manage to accrue that many warns, none of which you try to appeal, then you deserve the ban.
-Support

Edited by Right Twix Bar

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

Anyways,

-support

As in the staff sop it says warn bans are unappealable unless over ruled by a manager+. 

if you just got banned for 4 it seems very unlikely you would get unbanned, recommend you play on our other servers and grt a good community stance before trying to appeal again. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

3 hours ago, Right Twix Bar said:

This is the wrong area. You got banned in Police RP, not SCP RP.

Though, if you manage to accrue that many warns, none of which you try to appeal, then you deserve the ban.
-Support

was moved to the correct section anyway. You simply should've followed MOTD you had 40 chances to do so and you continued breaking rules until you got your perma

Edited by yh

-Support
The 1 Week Ban And The 1 Month Ban should of been more then enough to make you realize that you needed to fix your act or you were getting a permanent ban
Sorry but rules are rules if we gave everybody another chance then we would be a server of just minges
And just because you came back doesn't mean you are immune the MOTD pops up on your screen as soon as you join and if you just came back you should of read them before playing again because once you click "Close" that means you agreed to the rules!

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

25 minutes ago, ICE said:

-Support
The 1 Week Ban And The 1 Month Ban should of been more then enough to make you realize that you needed to fix your act or you were getting a permanent ban
Sorry but rules are rules if we gave everybody another chance then we would be a server of just minges
And just because you came back doesn't mean you are immune the MOTD pops up on your screen as soon as you join and if you just came back you should of read them before playing again because once you click "Close" that means you agreed to the rules!

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

8 hours ago, yh said:

was moved to the correct section anyway. You simply should've followed MOTD you had 40 chances to do so and you continued breaking rules until you got your perma

POLICE RP STAFF/EVENT TEAM | PD SM | SWAT PFC | SYP COMMAND |

Happy Dance GIF by Joey Bada$$