AdminName - False Warn Report

Questions

Your In-game: Reaperthousand

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:230582236

The admin's name in-game: Drippy

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Do not know

What warning did you receive: Lying to staff and ERP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):https://medal.tv/clips/47982096/Xe8EVPBdcSZv

Why do you think this warn was false: I didn't Remember Saying this and he Said You're Sure so I asked him for the video and I realized I did say it even though in a staff meeting no ERP and I Totally regret what I have said so I really feeling down about all I want is to have a good reputation not  a bad one all I want in life is to be a good person not a bad person but even though we all make mistakes in our life so we forgive those who do those mistakes. What I have down was wrong and not do it again and learn from my actions like we all get a second chance in life and sometimes we don't get to.

Any extra information:

-Support

I asked you repeatedly if you had said that, and even quoted you. You told me no, and only admitted to it after I showed you the video. You as a staff member should know better then to do stuff like this on the server. Had you been honest with me at the start, it most likely wouldn't have resulted in a formal warning. You also admitted to breaking the rule in the appeal, and provided the evidence of you breaking the rule.

Also here is the evidence of the warn: 6e847efc0f249658fb41163f130f8ff4.png

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

3 minutes ago, Drippy said:

-Support

I asked you repeatedly if you had said that, and even quoted you. You told me no, and only admitted to it after I showed you the video. You as a staff member should know better then to do stuff like this on the server. Had you been honest with me at the start, it most likely wouldn't have resulted in a formal warning. You also admitted to breaking the rule in the appeal, and provided the evidence of you breaking the rule.

you admitted to breaking the rule in the appeal. 
please dont appeal warns if they are not false.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

5 minutes ago, Drippy said:

-Support

I said i don't remeber saying that its not lying.

Major -Support
You should not be doing ERP in general
ERP in any form is not allowed we have children in the community
Clear evidence of ERP

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

12 hours ago, Drippy said:

-Support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

15 hours ago, Drippy said:

-Support

On 3/29/2021 at 8:34 PM, ICE said:

Major -Support
You should not be doing ERP in general
ERP in any form is not allowed we have children in the community
Clear evidence of ERP

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator