Create a physical line for both research tests and medical checkups - Accepted [Completed]

The CI Zero

Post name: “General Suggestion - Create a physical line for both research tests and medical checkups

What are you suggesting? - Utilize the two side lines by having a sign for each of them one stating "Line up here for a medical checkup" and the other being "Line up here for testing".

How would this change better the server? - Currently the D class wanting to go to a test is messy due to D class not knowing where exactly to line up allowing other D class to attack the person collecting. Making the physical lines instead of an option would most likely make it more organized.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None that I think about at this current time

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Research, Gensec, Medical, and D class

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - This is kinda a follow up to my last accepted suggestion 

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

+ Support for the testing line
+/- Support for the check-ups line

The test line was a thing back in the old Site so why not bring it back?
For the check-ups, it's a good idea but I feel like it won't get used at all.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+support
This has been an unspoken "rule" for a while now.. I like the idea of splitting up the lines to be different things.. Though medical check up line might be RARELY used.. and getting the D class to actually follow this idea will be interesting.

Also if this is accepted then security will have to be retrained so they don't take from the wrong lines. Also Also what is a d class gonna do if they're meant for a medical checkup but they get diverted to say 106's cc for a femur.. is that a staff issue orr? Just some thoughts!

2 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

The two side lines are the test lines.

1 hour ago, royalderg said:

+support
This has been an unspoken "rule" for a while now.. I like the idea of splitting up the lines to be different things.. Though medical check up line might be RARELY used.. and getting the D class to actually follow this idea will be interesting.

Also if this is accepted then security will have to be retrained so they don't take from the wrong lines. Also Also what is a d class gonna do if they're meant for a medical checkup but they get diverted to say 106's cc for a femur.. is that a staff issue orr? Just some thoughts!

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support.
Even if the medical check-ups might not be used often by medical, I think that having the option would be a good idea.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+ Support
medical waits a lot till we are needed, and almost no one gets checkups, if we could heal d class under the conditions that they are not rioting, gensec can afford taking them to the checkup and they participate in the checkup rp, would be pretty neat, and i see myself and other medics doing that when site is safe and not that much people need medical care.

Former: Medic Supervisor (Command), MTF Alpha-01 Engineer and Event Team

12 hours ago, Phillers said:

+Support.
Even if the medical check-ups might not be used often by medical, I think that having the option would be a good idea.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 3/29/2021 at 12:21 AM, royalderg said:

+support

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

+support

(Dirrections in this are from gensec perspective)

I feel that the middle of d-block should still remain as a global one where researchers/medical staff can grab d-class for their test/medical checkup. 

The the right side of d-block can be the one for medical as its closest to the medical bay.

The the one on the left for researching as it is not the middle or right side. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 3/29/2021 at 1:21 AM, royalderg said:

+support

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

On 3/29/2021 at 1:11 AM, Yato Sensei said:

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

• 2 years later...