FrenchJm Global Resignation

FrenchJm

Forgot me but bro youre a cool ass homie and you better hit me up in the future.

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

Gros bébé qui resign. ;-; plus personne pour me cuff

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

Sad to see you go, best of luck French!

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

Sad to see you go! Good luck! 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm gonna miss you....
May you be a minge till the end.
R.I.R. [Rest in resignation]

Nu-7 Hammer Down Captain, Previous LR in Research, Professional Minge, Medically Diagnosed With Cringe, Sad boi

I Finally Retired

Salute GIF by CBS
Im really going to miss you
You were probably one of the most funny people in the whole of utility
Theres no way I'm going to forget you
~FrenchJM~ Noot-Noot!
Long live FrenchJM...

Edited by GL Nerd

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

I didn't have many interactions with you but taking repair sits from you were the biggest meme and I loved it

o7

Current:           Retired
Ex:                    CI PD || CI RnD SR BIO IOI || SCP-RP Event Team || E11 Major || Administrator

Don't really know you if I'm being honest

• Angry 1

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

• ICE locked this topic