Favorite restaurant dish?

Thisisdeutsch21

Simply Cheeseburger and fries

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

10 hours ago, Purp said:

Fettucine, Chicken, and shrimp lol. It's actually really good you should try it if you haven't already 

i might have to try that sounds good

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

2 hours ago, Mag1c said:

The plate, tastes pretty good ngl. 😉

hey your right the plate is the best part especially paper plates MMMMM 😋

🧊ICE🧊

35 minutes ago, ICE said:

hey your right the plate is the best part especially paper plates MMMMM 😋

OMG Bro, the paper plates are bussin!!

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

9 minutes ago, Mag1c said:

OMG Bro, the paper plates are bussin!!

foorr real man have you tasted the cardboard plates yet tho like uhhhh god they taste so good

🧊ICE🧊

18 minutes ago, ICE said:

foorr real man have you tasted the cardboard plates yet tho like uhhhh god they taste so good

Nah, they are too dry, I need water with them.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

7 minutes ago, Mag1c said:

Nah, they are too dry, I need water with them.

man have you never added water to cardboard plates they taste like a sponge with a good amout of spice pretty good

🧊ICE🧊

5 hours ago, Mag1c said:

The plate, tastes pretty good ngl. 😉

I bet magic eats the utensils for desert 👀

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

12 minutes ago, Purp said:

you really should bro tbh and when you do let me know haha I want to hear you opinion on it

will do fam 🙂 

• Gaminglight Love 1

🧊ICE🧊