Change the Generator Sabotage roll to 75+ instead of 60+ - Accepted [Completed]

Bread

What are you suggesting? - Change the Generator Sabotage roll to 75+ instead of 60+

How would this change better the server? - Balances out breaching all SCPs instantly a bit. Right now, it can be sabotaged if you roll a 60+, per MOTD.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - The foundation?

lol, lmao even

+support

Disabling the Generators is a big thing and I feel it should be a little

hard to accomplish this

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

52 minutes ago, OWNED said:

+support

Disabling the Generators is a big thing and I feel it should be a little

hard to accomplish this

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

Eeeeeeeeh the main generator is not meant to be touched, like, at all.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

5 hours ago, Phillers said:

Eeeeeeeeh the main generator is not meant to be touched, like, at all.

Yea~ Its been like that since like a year. There is a physical prop on it so nobody can touch it. 

I feel this suggestion should be about removing the option. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I didnt even know we can do this, but yea

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

25 minutes ago, Evil said:

-bruh staff are not going to turn off the generator there is a reason why its prop block 

-you cannot roll for the Generator sabotage you can only sabotage lights, teslas and full site lockdown

-support

Actually your incorrect the rule states this

In order to sabotage the Site 50 generator, light systems, lockdown, or teslas you must be a C.I and roll a 60+

And it is specifically stated outside fo the lights, lockdown, and teslas

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

47 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

Actually your incorrect the rule states this

In order to sabotage the Site 50 generator, light systems, lockdown, or teslas you must be a C.I and roll a 60+

And it is specifically stated outside fo the lights, lockdown, and teslas

@Rookieblue, could you take a look at this please?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

I'm Just saying CI Don't sabotage the generator like at all. We only sabotage either lights , teslas or the lockdown. Didn't even know we can

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• 2 years later...