ban appeal- Denied

lil_hemroid

Steam Name: lil_hemroid

Ingame Name: I dont remember

SteamID: lil_hemroid

Ban Length: not sure

Admin that Banned you: king(something)

Reason for Ban: fail rp

Dispute: i i was being shot at by cops and i was trying to leave the area when i said dont rdm me and i got pulled warned twice in the same sitting and banned

37 minutes ago, Beelzebub said:

According to the bans page you aren't banned at all

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198336077729

You are not banned I think you got kicked for 3 warns you are still able to join back

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

well he has been banned now for 10 warns threshold

which these bans are unappealable so -support  

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

Now has been banned for 10 warn threshold so -Support

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-Support 

-You got banned for 10 warns

-warn bans are deemed non appealable 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

-SUPPORT

Warning threshold bans are non-appealable. 

If this was a warn appeal, you have no counter evidence proving that you did in fact receive a false warning. To top it off, the warning you received for FailRP (there are 2 so I would assume the 10th warning you received) was the warn that got you the 24 hour ban for 10 warns. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

The ban is over at this point, so there's no real need to comment anymore on this post since theres no ban to appeal.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru