Should I get Trial Mod   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Trial Mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:Lil Jon 

What is your steam name?:YaBoiJon

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:503506920

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I used To be Moderator and GM In a starwars server 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I Joined Late 2019 Then I left  and came  back in Late 2020

What date did you make your forums account? Idk I think like 3 months ago

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? None

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 4

Have you donated? Yes 40$

what rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?No

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Central Timezone

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think I deserve Trial Mod because I have been in the server for a long time so I thought I would pay my respect and help the out on staff because I know they need more men on the team. I would also like to make this server a better place and solve problems and to not cause problems. I am active almost every day and I am on a lot on late hours when is when staff is needed the most I would always see people complaining there are no staffs on late and I would like to fix that problem. I would also like to get staff and event team but first I have to go through staff to get both. Another reason I would like to be  Trial Mod is because I know I was not the best person on the server a long time ago but  I want to change and be know as the cool, chill, nice guy. Another good reason I should be Trial Mod is because I am a 1LT in Ci and I want to show my higher ups that I can handle problems and I can be responsible enough to get senior command maybe even High command hopefully I just want to show them I can be a good leader to be chosen for CMD.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would would ask him to calm down  if he dose not calm down then that will result in a mute/gag. Then i would check logs to see if he did Rdm people and how many people then I would warn them and I would get the correct staff rank to ban them witch I'm pretty sure its Admin+ for the correct amount of time for staff dis and Mass rdm .20210315032345_1.thumb.jpg.b75a56623a4a15d223658b0ae5510fed.jpg

+/- support

Decent app, there’s a couple of grammar mistakes.

MRDM question needs some work.

Is 1LT in CI which shows he is trusted.

has 4 warns.

been with the server a while.

friendly person 

Best of luck Lil John!

• Like 1

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

+Support.
Might need some help and guidance in some points, but should do well enough as a Tmod.

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+/- support 

from once i met him to the end of me leaving ci Lil jons always been a minge and i’m not sure if he could really be trusted with admin powers.

but he had got to 1lt in CI and he’s might of changed since i left

will change to + or - once more people reply

• Like 1

i’ve probably killed you more then once 🥶🥶

spacer.png

On 3/22/2021 at 3:12 PM, Phillers said:

+Support.
Might need some help and guidance in some points, but should do well enough as a Tmod.

• Like 1

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

+Support

Although the warns are quite recent and somewhat alarming, for the role of T-mod, it'll be fine. 

• Like 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

4 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support
As others had stated, with some time, you should do well enough with Trial-Moderator.
However, you should ensure you're following all of the rules at all times.

• Like 1

Free From GL ❤️

On 3/22/2021 at 11:04 AM, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

+/- support

Decent app, there’s a couple of grammar mistakes.

MRDM question needs some work.

Is 1LT in CI which shows he is trusted.

has 4 warns.

been with the server a while.

friendly person 

Best of luck Lil John!

• Like 1

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned