• YES
    • NO

In-Game Name:Idle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:581059856

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):None

How many hours do you have on the server?:72

What is your general knowledge on the rules?:Good

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15):0 https://imgur.com/lFuPMIz

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):I want to be a part of the Event Team because I want to help organize events. I also want to be a part of the Event Team because I really want to help the server grow and help give players a more fun and enjoyable time on the server another reason i want to join the event team is because i want to make more original event having original events is good because it can make people want to have more event and also having more fun in the events. another reason i want to join the event team is because i want to use ideas from the community using ideas from the community is important because lots of people have good ideas and the event team is there to help make those ideas happen. Another reason i want to join the event team is i want to help the event team with there events and there ideas ways i could help the event team is expanding on there ideas or even giving them feedback on how the event would do. Another reason i would like to be on the event team is because i was event team on 3 other servers and would love to on this server.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):A event i would create would be there would be mafia who would have to gather intel about the bank to rob it and then a lot of mafia would rob a bank and it would be a massive mafia vs gov shootout at bank i think this idea would be cool because it would be a organized bank robbery Which is something that is not seen often. 

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST time zone)

Monday - Friday: 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM

Saturday and Sunday: 11:00 AM -12:30 AM this depends on if im busy

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

Edited by g h o s t

+/- Support
*Good Application
*0 Warns

-Relatively new to the server, only has 72 hours which goes to about 3 days. I would definetly apply once you get 1 week on the server, and a little bit more forums activity.!

Good luck!

-

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

3 minutes ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+/- Support
*Good Application
*0 Warns

-Relatively new to the server, only has 72 hours which goes to about 3 days. I would definetly apply once you get 1 week on the server, and a little bit more forums activity.!

Good luck!

-

I agree with Spoon, but I'd say give this guy a shot. He may be new, but I think he'd do a good job.

+Support

• Like 1

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

24 minutes ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+/- Support
*Good Application
*0 Warns

Good luck!

-

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

38 minutes ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+/- Support
*Good Application
*0 Warns

Good luck!

-

POLICE RP STAFF/EVENT TEAM | PD SM | SWAT PFC | SYP COMMAND |

Happy Dance GIF by Joey Bada$$

1 hour ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+/- Support
*Good Application
*0 Warns

Good luck!

-

1 hour ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+/- Support
*Good Application
*0 Warns

Good luck!

-

On 3/21/2021 at 2:19 PM, [GL] Spoon said:

+/- Support
*Good Application
*0 Warns

Good luck!

-

has 3 days, but is very goated! He has done very good in my department and I think  give him a chance as he is very mature and follows the rules

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

+/- Support
*Good Application
*0 Warns

Good luck!

-

+Support is new however definitely feel that they would be a good addition to the Event team

Current Police RP Positions   

• C.E.R.T Co-Commander | 1K33
  • Umbrella Corp | LVL 1

Prior Police RP Positions
  • Retired | Reserve Police Assistant Chief | 1K-9
  • Former | Trooper Major | 1H03
  • Former | C.E.R.T Team Leader x2 | 1TL03
  • Former | Reserve SPMU Head Patrolman | 1HP01
  • Former | Reserve DOC Warden | 1CW33
  • Former | Reserve RRU Director | 8701
  • Former | Reserve EMS Deputy Chief | 8603
  • Former | SCU Co-CMDR | 1K33
  • Former | Secret Service SAIC | XR03
  • Former | UMC Paramilitary | LVL 4  

• Signed, Ajax Reyes.

+/- Support
*Good Application
*0 Warns

Good luck!

-

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+/- Support
*Good Application
*0 Warns

Good luck!

-

You’re a good guy so get a little bit more time and then apply! Good Luck Idle!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor