Scp-4731-GL - Denied

bloodson15

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: scp-4731 "Lord Boar"
2. Link(s) to player models: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/%3Fid%3D1093802615&ved=2ahUKEwjL04yP5b3vAhVgF1kFHfriDakQFjAAegQIDxAC&usg=AOvVaw0k0U6HDBe_3QexL9nu0QiF
3. Link(s) to SWEPs: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1719691051&searchtext=682
4. How much health/armor do you think it should have?: 3000 hp, no armor
5. Why should we add this SCP?: I'd like to add some custom scps to the  server, and i think 4731 would be a good first one, because its fairly simple for an scp
6. Basic summary of the SCP: a large boar that moves faster than an average person can sprint, Scp-4731 is also a hyper aggressive creature, 4731 is in a constant rage state ,calmed upon feeding it dclass while its in containment for a max of 5 hours , unless it escapes, then refer to the extra information for what to do next
7. Extra information: research of 4731 requires 2 guards, an mtf armed with a tranquilizer, and a senior researcher or higher, can also be taken for walks if calm, but requires an mtf armed with a tranquilizer and an mtf using elastic restraints as a lead,howerver its walking range is to be confined to within the hcz, but if a breach hasn't occured for this scp, it may be permitted to go as far as the medical bay,its containment cell is inside misc containment, in one of the large open cells, requirements for tranqulization when enraged  is its health must be reduced by 1000 to tranquilize, and two tranquilizers must be used, which upon tranquilizing, an mtf agent is to restrain it and move it back to its cell, other mtf agents are to help move it back to its cell for in case of waking up to reduce it back down and tranquilize it again, scp-4731 is also a large black boar, deemed the "lord boar" where it was contained as it was the largest of all the boars in the area, 4731 was only brought to the foundations attention following the destruction of a military training exercise in the forest where it was located, surviving members of this exercise were given class A amnestics, and told they wandered into a movie set and sent back on their way to the base they came from while scp-4731 was captured and brought to site 50 for further experimentation 

Edited by bloodson15

So...

First off, format. You got some of the stuff, but are missing a few things. Here's the format:

1. Name of the SCP you would like added:

2. Link(s) to player models:

3. Link(s) to SWEPs:

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have?

5. Why should we add this SCP?

6. Basic summary of the SCP:

7. Extra information: 

Second, what's "medium speed?" Like, faster than a sprint, or as fast as a sprint?

Third, you mention enraging, but how does it get enraged? Is it when it's attacked, when it sees a weapon, or if like someone eats bacon? (It's an original idea, so it'd be better if you better detailed how it acts And no, I'm not going to find and read the SCP's entry, you should explain how it happens or, at least, put a link to the wiki page)

Lastly, what SWEP would it use to attack? From what it sounds like, it's passive until you somehow enrage it (look above), then it goes and attacks with what? And does it attack only the person that enraged it or everyone near it?

With it using the 682 swep, it could be a bit annoying.

Overall, the idea seems like a spin-off of 079, which could be fun, but not exactly original. +/-Support for now.

Edited by Right Twix Bar

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

- Support

-uh, i just dont see how it improves roleplay

-and even if its just for combat, no interesting mechanic, just a nerfed 682.

-also i didn't find this Scp on the wiki, do you have a link? SCP-4731 in the wiki refers to a safe class circular pit..

Former: Medic Supervisor (Command), MTF Alpha-01 Engineer and Event Team

+support 

First off please add on it being enraged. Because is it like 079 where any weapon out enrages it or only if shot?

Also if its custom go ahead and slap on SCP-4731-GL to it.

Next I like the idea of it being able to be walked and such but you do need to add some more details to it so we can see a better picture of it.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

@Luxxyomg boar loves you!!!!! 🐗 💖

• Laughing 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• bloodson15 changed the title to Scp-4731-GL
16 hours ago, Right Twix Bar said:

So...

First off, format. You got some of the stuff, but are missing a few things. Here's the format:

1. Name of the SCP you would like added:

2. Link(s) to player models:

3. Link(s) to SWEPs:

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have?

5. Why should we add this SCP?

6. Basic summary of the SCP:

7. Extra information: 

Second, what's "medium speed?" Like, faster than a sprint, or as fast as a sprint?

Third, you mention enraging, but how does it get enraged? Is it when it's attacked, when it sees a weapon, or if like someone eats bacon? (It's an original idea, so it'd be better if you better detailed how it acts And no, I'm not going to find and read the SCP's entry, you should explain how it happens or, at least, put a link to the wiki page)

Lastly, what SWEP would it use to attack? From what it sounds like, it's passive until you somehow enrage it (look above), then it goes and attacks with what? And does it attack only the person that enraged it or everyone near it?

With it using the 682 swep, it could be a bit annoying.

Overall, the idea seems like a spin-off of 079, which could be fun, but not exactly original. +/-Support for now.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

10 hours ago, Krieg666 said:

- Support

-also i didn't find this Scp on the wiki, do you have a link? SCP-4731 in the wiki refers to a safe class circular pit..

-Constantly advertising seggustion on discord

-Seems more or less like a reskin and weaker 682

I just don't see the need for it personally but the constant asking of people to look at this on discord is gonna make me put a 

-Support

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

5 hours ago, Benslaki_II said:

@Luxxyomg boar loves you!!!!! 🐗 💖

Boar Loves You!!

5 hours ago, bloodson15 said:

WHY DID I KNOW THIS WAS GONNA POP UP HERE

BECAUSE BOAR SEES AND KNOWS ALL!

Im also upset and impressed you got to it before me!

Edited by Luxxy
  • Like 1

Boar Loves You

2 hours ago, The CI Zero said:

-Constantly advertising suggestion on discord

I just don't see the need for it personally but the constant asking of people to look at this on discord is gonna make me put a 

-Support

13 hours ago, Krieg666 said:

- Support

Edited by Noah Lee

-Support

this doesnt do anything at all, besides take up space for potentially better

SCPs in the future

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

2 hours ago, Luxxy said:

Boar Loves You!!

BECAUSE BOAR SEES AND KNOWS ALL!

Im also upset and impressed you got to it before me!

do not be upset, we share the same message 🙏

• Laughing 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

8 hours ago, The CI Zero said:

-Support

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

On 3/20/2021 at 2:49 PM, The CI Zero said:

-Support

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

-Support

All it really is a nerfed 682. And from a narrative perspective. I dont see why it would be anomalous. Its just a strong boar. Maybe it looks weird sure. But I really see no need. Every -GL has something to remember it by. The soldiers. They are small. The Nu-7 robot thing... its just 076-02 but less strict but thats besides the point.

All I'm saying is that it really is just not remember-able and has no interesting aspects to it beside.. boo hoo its a strong boar.

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

On 3/20/2021 at 3:07 AM, Krieg666 said:

- Support

On 3/20/2021 at 1:49 PM, The CI Zero said:

-Support

On 3/20/2021 at 4:41 PM, OWNED said:

-Support

this doesnt do anything at all, besides take up space for potentially better

SCPs in the future

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

-Support.
Would just be a worse 682.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector