Vital's Warn Appeal- Denied

Vital

Your In-game: Vital Falcone

Your SteamID: 76561199140080937

The admin's name in-game: Drippy

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Racism198952679_unknown(3).thumb.png.e781384e488caea9b5059ec319741c54.png

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): ^^^^

Why do you think this warn was false: Because i wasn't being racist. i am light skin and pmed my friend and said what up (not even gonna say it cause i don't wanna get banned from forums) and then i check my warns a couple days after and saw it. i am not a racist person i'm the exact opposite. i just don't want to be warned for something that is okay for my ethnicity to say. i now know not to say it in this server but i don't think i deserved to be warned over this. if you need to see my face i or anything to proof my race i will gladly show photos and evidence. Not saying that drippy did his job wrong or anything he did exactly what should of been done. i just don't want to be warned for something i thought was okay my bad. 

Any extra information:

My name is Vital SV because i was falcone reserves but i am out now.

POLICE RP STAFF/EVENT TEAM | PD SM | SWAT PFC | SYP COMMAND |

Happy Dance GIF by Joey Bada$$

-Support

I believe Dark had looked in logs and reported you saying the N word. I had spoken to Magic and got his opinion on the matter, and he agreed a warn should be given out, but not a ban. I would have spoken to you, but you had already left the server so I was unable to. 

The N word shouldn't be used on the server, in any context, regardless of your race. It's a rule of the server, which you broke. You may not have been "racist" but you still said the N word on the server which is not allowed.

• Like 1

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

24 minutes ago, Drippy said:

-Support

I believe Dark had looked in logs and reported you saying the N word. I had spoken to Magic and got his opinion on the matter, and he agreed a warn should be given out, but not a ban. I would have spoken to you, but you had already left the server so I was unable to. 

The N word shouldn't be used on the server, in any context, regardless of your race. It's a rule of the server, which you broke. You may not have been "racist" but you still said the N word on the server which is not allowed.

i know i am not aloud to respond to these but  agreed. i respect where your all coming from thank you!

POLICE RP STAFF/EVENT TEAM | PD SM | SWAT PFC | SYP COMMAND |

Happy Dance GIF by Joey Bada$$

2 hours ago, Phil said:

I'm sorry but any and all iterations of the word aren't acceptable on Gaminglight regardless of racial background

-support

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+Support 

• Just because someone breaks a rule, doesn't mean they should always be warned for it, especially a new player
  • He clearly didn't mean anything by it, it was just a greeting to a friend
  • It's not like it was in OOC, it was in pms, I don't know why some staff gotta be browsing through people's pms
Edited by Abu

13 hours ago, Drippy said:

-Support

Major -Support

I opened logs and the first thing I see is the n word so I copied the log and sent it over to drippy as he was on duty and I was not. Don’t say the n word. Hard R or not just don’t say it. Easy. 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

40 minutes ago, [GL] Dark said:

Major -Support

I opened logs and the first thing I see is the n word so I copied the log and sent it over to drippy as he was on duty and I was not. Don’t say the n word. Hard R or not just don’t say it. Easy. 

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

15 hours ago, Drippy said:

-Support

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

7 hours ago, -=GHS=-baconwindu (MCBros) said:

+ Support

PM's are not game chat, and players should not be punished for talking in what they think is a private message. Although I don't condone the racism, I think that PM's are private.

PM's are most definitely game chat, and anything said in them that goes against server rules is punishable. (Responding to this quote to clarify/clear up any possible confusion.)

Our tolerance for racism is clearly stated in the PoliceRP MOTD, which appears on all player's screens upon server entry. By clicking close, you agree to the MOTD.

"No Disrespect/Racism/Inappropriate or offensive content (In anyway shape or form)"

spacer.png