M8VP's Trial Moderator Application- Accepted

M8VP ツ

Should I become a Trial-Moderator?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial-Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: M8VP

What is your steam name?: 尺 卂 Ɋ

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:102544814

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been a Moderator on a DarkRP server, Moderator and Event Team on SCP:RP.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Roughly about August 8th, 2019.

What date did you make your forums account? August 10, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2
https://gyazo.com/75691309aa9ca426c0da958e9198289f

Have you donated? Yes, I have donated.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope.

Have you read the staff guidelines, you will be tested on it: Yes, I have read it.

Timezone: MST (Mountain Standard Time)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) After being here in the community for a long time I have decided to apply to Staff once again, I believe that my activity on the server & forums (Mainly 6 PM - 2 AM) would be really helpful since I can staff till Dusk to Midnight (Would mainly be on to support EU players and all that jazz). I believe I am qualified due to my ex-staffing experience on this server and I previously know LUA commands that could help further enrich my staffing experience on this server. I am fairly known on the CI side of the server so I do know some of these players that come here on this server each day to have fun with their buddies, I my-self enjoy playing on this server because of the player environment and genuinely want to have fun on this server. My main goal as a Staff Member is mainly to let people have fun and to genuinely say "This server is actually really fun" without any MOTD breakers coming through on this server and ruining the experience for everybody. I am a friendly person and like to have fun at times with my friends but I mainly I'm unbiased when the time is serious and I am very good at dealing with stressful situations which is what you need in a Staff-Member these days. I am very dedicated to things I am passionate about, for example, I have been very dedicated to my command position in the Chaos Insurgency on SCP: RP as I am 3 ranks away from reaching High-Command so I would like to bring some dedication over onto the staff team and try to be as active and good as I can. Overall I believe all those reasons will contribute to why I would like to be a Staff Member on this server.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Firstly, I would have brought the Rule Offender to the staff room, once they have started cursing at me I would have ask them why they are mad/cursing if they continue I will give them a mute/gag. I will look through the logs and look at death logs, Once I look at the logs I will call over a Admin+ to issue the Rule Offender a 5+ day ban.

• Like 2

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

36 minutes ago, WARREN TALOS said:

+SUPPORT

pretty active good in command and a good judge 

just like judge judy

Time for serious answer +Support

-Active

-Friendly

-Fun to talk with

Good Luck m8!

Edited by [GL] Deez
  • Gaminglight Love 1

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

3 hours ago, WARREN TALOS said:

+SUPPORT

pretty active good in command and a good judge 

just like judge judy

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

3 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

+Support

Very helpful

There when you need him

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

+support 

Funny parkour man 

Jokes aside he's a good command and trusted member of the server.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer