JL8's Death Trooper Vice Commander App

JustJess

Should I be VCMDR?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Would I be a good VCMDR?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/02/2021 at 04:00 AM

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

DT MAJ JL8

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

I’m applying for Death Trooper Vice Commander. 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

There’s several reasons why I’d like to be a Vice Commander of Death Troopers. These reasons include helping to strengthen the ranking structure in Death Troopers, Keeping Documents up to date, Helping to ensure positive relationships between Death Troopers and other battalions, Assist the Commander in solving problems in Death Troopers and finally keeping Death Trooper standards high. In terms of helping to strengthen the ranking structure in Death Troopers. All of these reasons are things that I feel I could help with my leadership skills to help strengthen Death Troopers as a whole.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have currently a little over a week on the server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Vice Commander of this branch is to assist the Commander in making important decisions and corrections to ensure that the battalion continues to run smoothly. Not only that but the Vice Commander is there to keep the battalion in line and make sure they’re following the SOP. A Vice Commander is a very important role that is to not easily disregarded; it takes professionalism and leadership skills.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

There’s several reasons why I should be trusted to be a Vice Commander, these reasons include my previous experience, my dedication, and my communication skills. My previous experience is I’ve had several times where I’ve been a leader in both Gmod and in my real life experience. In terms of my dedication I’ve proven it several times in Death Troopers. I’ve proven this by making an SOP quiz as a NCO, and I’ve proven it by my ability to be a Major, and being skipped a rank alongside a fellow trooper to help out with Death Troopers Command structure, where I’ve been helping to lead, run and organize more documents for the better of the battalion. My communication skills would greatly help to inform you all of the changes in Death Troopers to answer any needed to know questions and to help continue to create good communication between Death Trooper Command and regular Death Troopers and other battalions.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online from around 6-7 hours on the weekday if not more, at varying times(Morning and Night) depending on college work. Weekends my activity is around 2-4 hours because I have work however, I am always available on Discord.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have no warnings.

-SUPPORT
Not Exactly The Most Active (From my POV)
Still Quite a new individual in terms of command
There are more options that would be better for the job
Good Luck! And don't take my opinion personally.

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

- Support 

- Very Short Application

- Havent seen you much in Command terms

+ Support

- Pretty Active 

- Easy to Talk to

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

I am an ex DT 1LT, i have 3 weeks played solely in that battalion, 3 weeks time. And every single day, every single time i was on Jess/JL8 was on daily, she has been the most helpful, best suited for command, and most effective death trooper ive seen in my time on this server. She shows geniune care, love and support for that battalion. She has always been one to take charge and correct troopers where they are lacking, shes been nothing but kind, helpful, and fun to be around since ive known her. She is by far the best suited for this position. She is extraordinarily active, extremely well known, and well trusted by all of DT. Massive +Support, infact the biggest +Support ive ever given, i could think of no one better to take up the torch in leading that battalion.

+Support
Active
Loves the DT battalion
Do not know too much about the DT battalion but from what I have seen, JL8 is on quite frequently and engaging in some sort of job related task. JL8 is dedicated to the battalion and from what I have seen, is leadership material and would make a good potential Vice Commander for DT.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

On 3/11/2021 at 7:23 AM, jensonbarnes said:

-SUPPORT
Not Exactly The Most Active (From my POV)
Still Quite a new individual in terms of command
There are more options that would be better for the job
Good Luck! And don't take my opinion personally.

You are very nice tho :D!!

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

• Manager

+Support

What I've seen from JL8 is that her and DT Command really has put the effort to make DT where it is right now.

I have seen JL8 on everyday from what I have seen.

She is very competent and I believe she should be the next Vice Commander of DT

Good luck!

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

4 hours ago, Nimo said:

+Support

What I've seen from JL8 is that her and DT Command really has put the effort to make DT where it is right now.

Good luck!

^-^ | Former: 501st Commander | Senior Admin Senior Gamemaster | ^-^

westar.png.f8d7728514dce2dcc50b0607bd2391f4.png

On 3/12/2021 at 7:59 PM, Nimo said:

+Support

Good luck!

Good Luck! JL8 I think your more than capable of a position like this and although you may be new to low-command/command you are very good at your job and from my POV are very active.

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif

On 3/13/2021 at 12:59 AM, Nimo said:

+Support

Good luck!

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

+Support

Good luck!

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

On 3/13/2021 at 12:59 AM, Nimo said:

+Support

Good luck!

stonks

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 3/12/2021 at 4:59 PM, Nimo said:

+Support

Good luck!

Royal Guard // Former Vice Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos // Ryan 
                                                image.png.3d7e952b58f241caafffa7247420529c.png                                                  

+Support

Good luck!

On 3/11/2021 at 3:27 PM, Littlest Pogchamp said:

I am an ex DT 1LT, i have 3 weeks played solely in that battalion, 3 weeks time. And every single day, every single time i was on Jess/JL8 was on daily, she has been the most helpful, best suited for command, and most effective death trooper ive seen in my time on this server. She shows geniune care, love and support for that battalion. She has always been one to take charge and correct troopers where they are lacking, shes been nothing but kind, helpful, and fun to be around since ive known her. She is by far the best suited for this position. She is extraordinarily active, extremely well known, and well trusted by all of DT. Massive +Support, infact the biggest +Support ive ever given, i could think of no one better to take up the torch in leading that battalion.

I think these two post sum up JL8 perfectly

Good Luck

~Senior Squad Lead Don Jon

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

+Support

Good luck!

Good luck!!

𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚-𝟏 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 '𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞'
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫:
             𝐒𝐂𝐏-𝐑𝐏 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐄𝟏𝟏 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐥. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 | 𝐑𝐑𝐇 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝟗 | 𝐂𝐈 𝐑𝐧𝐃 𝐀𝐈𝐍 | 𝐕𝟒 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐕 | 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐌𝐮-𝟑 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐈 𝟐𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐𝐃𝟖 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐞 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥-𝐑𝐏 𝐃𝐓 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 / 𝐒𝐎𝟐 | 𝐒𝐅 𝐎𝐒𝐋 𝐒𝐋 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐬 | 𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐒𝐕𝐋 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐳 | 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐅𝟔𝟗 

1215259325_6imnh1(2).gif.488126faeb9b010d326c3e5d31e623e5.gif

On 3/12/2021 at 6:59 PM, Nimo said:

+Support

Good luck!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

+Support

Good luck!

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021

On 3/12/2021 at 4:59 PM, Nimo said:

+Support

Good luck!