More stun gun charges on spawn - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

ICR

What you want to see? - More stun gun charges when you spawn as PD or tac (Maybe 3-4)

Why should we add it? -  It's annoying that you have to buy them every time you spawn. It could save time and even help people who forgot to buy some extras

What are the advantages of having this? - Government doesn't have to worry about having only one charge for the stun gun.

Who is it mainly for? - Any government

ICR/IceColdReality

Former GenSec CPT/HOPO

+/- Support

Yeah it's kind of annoying to have to spawn some extra charges in but it doesn't take that long

Maybe add like 1 reserve?

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

-Support

Could just buy more charges, you are kind of supposed to make sure you're ready to go on patrol.

(Although I'd love to see a Premium option to buy like 5 taser shots at once or something) 

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

6 hours ago, Drippy said:

-Support

Could just buy more charges, you are kind of supposed to make sure you're ready to go on patrol.

(Although I'd love to see a Premium option to buy like 5 taser shots at once or something) 

Like drippy said but his thing for being able to buy more charges via having plat would be very good!

That bald Aussie Guy

+MASSIVE plus support when I bought it back in the start of june I was told you get 60 taser charges with perm ammo and I dont get it at all I get 1

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

4 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

I think if you have the permanent ammo, you should spawn with more than 1 stungun charge

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

+Support

It's not really "necessary" as such, but having only 1 charge on spawn is also not necessary. Also even though the money is trivial we're basically charging gov cash to go on the job, as well as the fact there seems to be a cooldown on buying taser ammo (and it'll fall through the map half the time anyway) which means it can take a bit to actually get ready. I can't really see a downside to having a lot of taser charges on spawn besides "you can taser rush more" which you can do anyway if you just buy a bunch of taser ammo. Would be very helpful and convenient for all gov players, assuming it's something SMT can easily change.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

On 3/2/2021 at 10:16 PM, Drippy said:

-Support

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

On 3/2/2021 at 11:16 PM, Drippy said:

-Support

Maybe one in reserves but you should be making sure you have everything before going out on patrol but the plat thing would be nice

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor