Melvin warn appeal- Denied

Takeo

Your In-game: Melvin

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96871135

The admin's name in-game: Travis Sandman

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: FearRP // Player Diss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/a/cqOU4Jn

Why do you think this warn was false: Okay. To begin, i will talk about the player diss warn. Now, i will go through exactly what happened from start to finish. So i had been pulled into a sit with pimp who had explained to travis i am guessing what happened before i was there. As i got pulled into the sit travis says that i am here because i may have broken fearRP. I say "is this what happened at the bank?" And he said "Yes" Now. As i go to explain what happened pimp was constantly interrupting me and it was just impossible for me to get my point across properly so i asked two times nicely for pimp to "be quiet and let me finish then he can talk" and as i go to finish my point (which i never did) pimp interrupted me again and travis isn't stopping him so i started to get a little frustrated and i admit i told pimp to "Shut the fuck up, and let me talk" Now, i was not indirectly trying to diss him as a person he was just constantly talking over me and travis was just allowing it to happen even though he had asked me what happened. Then by the end pimp called me "bruv" i replied with saying that "only 12 year olds say that word so don't call me bruv" again i was not indirectly calling pimp a 12 year old i was merely trying to get my point across.

Now. For the FearRP warn. Here is what happened. I had responded to a 911 call to the bank as i entered to speak to the bank staff member the situation had ben resolved and i went to leave, as i go to leave magic is stood in my way i asked him to move out my way or  will move him with force. I warned him three times to move and he didn't so i tazed him and cuffed him. As i do this i begin to move him and pimp comes running over saying "YOU have no reason to arrest him" i told him that magic isn't being arrested i am just moving him, he started to get a little aggressive so i went to get my weapon out for safety as i go to do this pimp had pulled his out just a little before and attempted to kidnap me. As he tries to do this, the bank employees pulled weapons out on Pimp meaning he had 2 weapons on him i went to put my weapon away to comply with pimp but the two bankers had weapons on him so i didn't think i was under fearRP anymore and kept my weapon out. And moments later, the bank employees shot and killed pimp. 

Overall i felt like magic and pimp just wanted me to get in trouble and i felt a little ganged up on in the sit. I had no say in anything, travis just let pimp talk over me and overall i was just treated harshly in that sit. 

Travis saying he could have misheard me and thought i said something else - https://imgur.com/uzqBncA

Any extra information: I don't dislike any of these three and won't hold a grudge if this get denied. But i think travis handled that sit very poorly and just allowed magic and pimp to say what they needed but never allowed me to get my point across. I just got treated like crap in that sit and in the end i was told that i was being warned for FearRP and i was never told anything about a player diss warn. 

-Support
Clip Of FearRP
Honestly if you think he handled the sit poorly you should have did a staff report but when I tped to the sit to give my video you were being pretty toxic towards Pimp.

Edited by Mag1c

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

-Support 

1 hour ago, Takeo said:

pimp had pulled his out just a little before and attempted to kidnap me. As he tries to do this, the bank employees pulled weapons out on Pimp meaning he had 2 weapons on him

If he/she is trying to kidnap you, you are under fearrp no matter what i can even quote it from motd.

Now lets talk about player diss warn

2 hours ago, Takeo said:

"Shut the fuck up, and let me talk"

Yeah you were telling him shut up in a mad mood which can be player disrespect. (Also clip magic shows is correct) i think

minisigforums.webp

I understand that what i said may have been a little toxic. However, put yourself in my situation where you can't defend yourself because your being spoken over. Yes i may have been a little toxic but that's should be expected when staff ask for your side of the story and your constantly every sentence interrupted and staff don't do anything about it and just let it happen. But when pimp gives his side i am respectful and allow him to speak?  And again i admitted that i was wrong with the fearRP situation and was going to put my weapon away. But what isn't my fault is the bank employees spraying pimp down so i have been warned for something i had no control over? 

My point here is i had no control over the bank employees and what they did in that situation but i'm the one who gets called to a sit and get a warn because pimp died to two other people and not me? I am not in control of the actions of other but what i am in control of is what i saw. Pimp had me i admitted it in the sit that i was under fearRP even though at the time i didn't think i was as he had two weapons on him to help me out i admitted i was wrong. But  i have been warned for fearRP when i wasn't even the one who killed pimp? 

1 hour ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support 

If he/she is trying to kidnap you, you are under fearrp no matter what i can even quote it from motd.

Now lets talk about player diss warn

Yeah you were telling him shut up in a mad mood which can be player disrespect. (Also clip magic shows is correct) i think

Just to clear something up when i told him to be quiet. The first two times i asked nicely and i was polite i told pimp just to let me finish before he spoke. And pretty much every sentence he was interrupting me so yes i got annoyed it's basic human nature to get a little annoyed when your trying to defend yourself and explain something when staff asks you and you can't because someone talks over you every time. Put yourself in my situation and see it from my perspective

Edited by Takeo

I'm more leaning towards a plus support for now. 

While it doesn't look great or professional their is no player diss in  "shut the fuck up" it is rude but nothing that needs to be warned for. and if you think it is,  Pimp was constantly talking over Melvin so he couldn't get his side out and that's just as disrespectful

if he was trying to talk and Pimp kept talking over him. the staff member should have gagged pimp.( i have had a problem with pimp talking over people before)

now on the subject of the FearRP. It is super hard to see in this clip when Pimp pulls his gun out. but lets assume that he did pull it out before. 

while this is more valid than the Player diss. SCO19 members are trained to react for for Melvin i believe his instinct just kicked in and he pulled out a weapon when pimp became aggressive but it was  pimp had his gun out a second sooner.  Even then Melvin admitted that he was gonna comply with pimp but then the bank employees pulled out weapons and pimp died by them.

Melvin just misunderstood how FearRP worked their and it is a weird situation then 

Edited by Vice

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

1 hour ago, Vice said:

I'm more leaning towards a plus support for now. 

While it doesn't look great or professional their is no player diss in  "shut the fuck up" it is rude but nothing that needs to be warned for. and if you think it is,  Pimp was constantly talking over Melvin so he couldn't get his side out and that's just as disrespectful

if he was trying to talk and Pimp kept talking over him. the staff member should have gagged pimp.( i have had a problem with pimp talking over people before)

now on the subject of the FearRP. It is super hard to see in this clip when Pimp pulls his gun out. but lets assume that he did pull it out before. 

while this is more valid than the Player diss. SCO19 members are trained to react for for Melvin i believe his instinct just kicked in and he pulled out a weapon when pimp became aggressive but it was  pimp had his gun out a second sooner.  Even then Melvin admitted that he was gonna comply with pimp but then the bank employees pulled out weapons and pimp died by them.

Melvin just misunderstood how FearRP worked their and it is a weird situation then 

Honestly Magic’s clip doesn’t help at all because of how it’s in potato resolution and you can’t rly see adverts second I’m going to wait for Travis’s side for this. but I feel like if what you said was true about Travis letting pimp  talk over you you should make a staff report because he was also taking a family sit which atleast from how you put it seems pretty bias. 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

29 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

Honestly Magic’s clip doesn’t help at all because of how it’s in potato resolution and you can’t rly see adverts second I’m going to wait for Travis’s side for this. but I feel like if what you said was true about Travis letting pimp  talk over you you should make a staff report because he was also taking a family sit which atleast from how you put it seems pretty bias. 

Magics video is what travis used to warn me. This is what i mean by i felt like i was being ganged up on a little. Because the video doesn't show much at all but travis said the video shows enough evidence for a warn.

18 minutes ago, Takeo said:

Magics video is what travis used to warn me. This is what i mean by i felt like i was being ganged up on a little. Because the video doesn't show much at all but travis said the video shows enough evidence for a warn.

i call bias then. there was way to little in the vid for a warning. its a 8 second side view clip that barely shows what's going on

I just want it to be known that i don't want travis to get in trouble or anything. I just want him to understand that when he claims a staff ticket and makes a sit he needs to be in control and not let things get the way they did. Now i am not saying that it's travises fault that i got a little frustrated i am just trying to say that he needs to be in control and needs to lead the sit and not let the presence of a senior admin change his opinion on something which is what i feel happened. I feel the reason travis subsequently used that video as evidence against me is because magic is a senior admin. Because when you watch the video and in my opinion and a few others there is very little evidence to prove anything via the use of it. 

Overall, i think travis' actions were not of his own and were influenced by a higher staff members presence. Now i'm not going to say that any staff member is bias or corrupt but the sit i was apart of was extremely one sided and i'd hate to think that other PoliceRP members would have been treated in the same manner i was.

Accepted or denied i just want to get my point across that Moderators or trial moderators shouldn't let the presence of senior staff members change their overall conclusions whether that be warning or banning someone you need to do what you feel is right and not what others want you to do. 

It truly was infuriating to be apart of and very almost made me quit the server there and then. (and this isn't for dramatic effect i was about a hair away from sending cammy my deputy CC of SC019 and COL of PD a resignation message)

16 hours ago, Mag1c said:

-Support
Clip Of FearRP
Honestly if you think he handled the sit poorly you should have did a staff report but when I tped to the sit to give my video you were being pretty toxic towards Pimp.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor