Pipspy's staff complanate- Denied

Pipspy

Proof is REQUIRED in order to make a staff report!

Your In-Game Name: Pipspy (dc: Pipspy#9999)

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:207229149

Staff member's In-Game Name: Frog

What did they do? many things(would like to talk to someone to explain more ) accused my friend of ddosing the sever out of the blue to cover his buddy's back. saying we have printers when we have a buliding sign. and many more witch i want to talk to someone about(I have many proof for things) removing our building sign(so they can raid us over and over)

Evidence (REQUIRED): I have then but would like to pm to someone of possible.

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? ill take anything that is possible but a demotion is requested.

- Support

He never claimed your friend was DDoSing the server, so that's just a blatant lie.

You also never had a building sign, and did have printers, which blew up.

You also have no evidence.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• Head of Staff

-Support

Firstly, I did not say your friend was DDOSing the server, I have no idea where that claim is coming from. You might have misheard me when I said he was dissing the server by repeatedly calling it Pay To Win to the point where I had to warn him for it. Not sure whos back I am "covering" by doing that.

Secondly, you called a sit about being raided when you had a building sign up. I was informed by Jimmy James that there were printers in your base. Having raidables in your base invalidates your building sign. I did not make up that there were printers in your base, I was told by SMT.

Thirdly, I did not remove your building sign. I was not even involved in the raids that were happening on your base. 
As you can see in the screenshots of logs I have attached, the first one shows you placing the textscreen, the second one shows the next 2 hours of toolgun logs, none of which show me doing anything. I assume you might have accidentally hit Z and undid your textscreen when you were undoing your failbase for the sit.

https://gyazo.com/c6090d803cbeefccbd5ae60f3de24498
https://gyazo.com/9183df734c456e74e3dec86c07d22376

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

1 hour ago, tEDDY34 said:

Frog's side checks out, seems like a misunderstanding regarding the ddos claim.

I personally don't see any staff abuse.

-Support

I would also like to see this so called damming "evidence" you have to support your claims

That bald Aussie Guy

3 hours ago, tEDDY34 said:

Frog's side checks out, seems like a misunderstanding regarding the ddos claim.

I personally don't see any staff abuse.

-Support

1 hour ago, Phil said:

I would also like to see this so called damming "evidence" you have to support your claims

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

8 hours ago, A Frog said:

-Support

Firstly, I did not say your friend was DDOSing the server, I have no idea where that claim is coming from. You might have misheard me when I said he was dissing the server by repeatedly calling it Pay To Win to the point where I had to warn him for it. Not sure whos back I am "covering" by doing that.

Secondly, you called a sit about being raided when you had a building sign up. I was informed by Jimmy James that there were printers in your base. Having raidables in your base invalidates your building sign. I did not make up that there were printers in your base, I was told by SMT.

Thirdly, I did not remove your building sign. I was not even involved in the raids that were happening on your base. 
As you can see in the screenshots of logs I have attached, the first one shows you placing the textscreen, the second one shows the next 2 hours of toolgun logs, none of which show me doing anything. I assume you might have accidentally hit Z and undid your textscreen when you were undoing your failbase for the sit.

Major -support

Also the format says proof is required and you have none.

Edited by agle

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

8 hours ago, A Frog said:

-Support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

-Support
No Proof
Even if he did remove the building sign he was helping you as it was FailRP to have it...
Seems like Frog is 100% in the right here

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

9 minutes ago, Mag1c said:

-Support
No Proof
Even if he did remove the building sign he was helping you as it was FailRP to have it...

raygol/rahgul

EMS Lieutenant

1 hour ago, Mag1c said:

-Support
No Proof

I gotta agree. If your gonna accuse frog of something you gotta have evidence of this. 

Also it seems that frog wasn't even raiding your base it was some other group

You said he was covering his freinds back. Who was it then?

Edited by Vice

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

28 minutes ago, Vice said:

I gotta agree. If your gonna accuse frog of something you gotta have evidence of this. 

Also it seems that frog wasn't even raiding your base it was some other group

You said he was covering his freinds back. Who was it then?

it was me. they claimed to have a building sign but it wasn’t visible at my angle. PD also raided the house and said there was printers so that completely invalidates the building sign. i don’t get how he was backing me up though. they claimed that someone else placed the printers and someone deleted the building sign.

raygol/rahgul

EMS Lieutenant

-support

I can't see your side and frogs seems to be right in that manner

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar