11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Event Team?

• Yes (explain)
    • No (explain)

In-Game Name: Conrad 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:125067606

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):  Plat/Mod

How many hours do you have on the server?: 4 Weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I know them very well, as I am staff. 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 0

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I want to join event team for a few reasons. First off, I love satisfying the players. Doing events at the later night and earlier morning can influence if those early morning/late night players will get on. I always enjoy playing in events and certainly gives me a break from the roleplay, to just have a lot of fun, and I would love to help people feel the same way anytime they get on the server. From a personal point of view, I feel that joining event team, and helping host events, will be a great, fun way to play the server, this opens a whole new perspective on the server as a whole and will be a very enjoyable time for myself, and I hope all the other participants. Finally, I also would like to improve the experience of my fellow event team members. I can do this by assisting them with events and coming up with new and better ideas for events.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I would host a Bloods vs. Crips TDM event. There would have to be other event team there, as we would select team captains, and they would chose their teams & their guns. This would be 3-4 round (depending on attendance) and the winning team captain gets 1,000,000 if they win more rounds.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday:  Available everyday except for Tuesdays from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Saturday and Sunday: Unavailable most saturday evenings (4:00 PM - Sunday 12:00 PM ) 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

2 hours ago, Conrad said:

I love satisfying the players.

lmao ^

2 hours ago, John Newsom said:

+Support

-Active 

-Nice

-Event Idea sounds fun 

-No warns 

I believe you will be a great member of event team 

Very active 

Fun to be around

would be a great addition to the team 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+Support
Conrad is an awesome person and really likes helping players on staff. This also means that enjoys to make the best time for players such as the people playing in an event. He is very active as he gets on every day and makes others laugh. He knows, and follows, the server rules and guidelines which proves that he will not break rules or guidelines in the SOP. Good Luck Conrad!

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

On 2/18/2021 at 6:53 PM, John Newsom said:

+Support

-Active 

-Nice

-Event Idea sounds fun 

-No warns 

I believe you will be a great member of event team 

Conrad is still bad at Kahoot but a good addition to the team

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

On 2/18/2021 at 10:22 PM, Drippy said:

+Support

- Active

- Works well with others

- No warns

I think Conrad would make a good fit for event team! 

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT