Vice - False warn appeal- Denied

Abu

Your In-game: Ibrahim Bakr bin Muhammad

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85489413

The admin's name in-game: Vice

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Vice

What warning did you receive: Failrp (had a printer on inmate)

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.png.f68fc711f4c0be7d546005e90fed7cbd.png

image.png.f5e0134e7f37c72960e47d7a5ad6dfca.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I was playing as inmate and I made a room in my cell, I put some weed pots down, and also a printer, after 10 seconds I vaguely remembered a rule about pots/printers on doc so I destroyed it, after like 15 seconds a DOC comes and gets me, and a minute later I was warned. After that I checked the rules and nowhere does it mention you can't have a printer on inmate, at one time the MOTD mentioned something about having weed pots/printers, but I was unable to find that rule anymore, it may have been deleted. Even if it was a rule, I destroyed it after a few seconds so I don't see why it was a problem.

Any extra information: Also I was never even brought to a sit, I was just warned and I thought staff have to bring you and tell you that you are getting warned and what for, but I could be wrong.

Edited by Abu

-support

how the frick are you gonna get components advanced enough to make a non rejectable counterfeit currency in a game in a prison?

common sense

edit: apparently people get offended at the word "f**k" so i changed it

Edited by jackyman21
  • Dislike 1

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

2 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

how the fuck are you gonna get components advanced enough to make a non rejectable counterfeit currency in a game in a prison?

common sense

Like I said, I had second thoughts about if it was allowed or not, so I destroyed it and went to check the rules, and sure enough there is no rule outlawing printers.

the server is semi serious, people basing outside the doc can pull printers and pots out of their asses so that's irrelevant.

+support

he realized his mistake and destroyed it . He clearly had no intentions of breaking any rules and also was not brought to a sit to get a chance to explain his wrong doing.  Also didn't see rule this in the motd.

Edited by packard33
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

-support

how the fuck are you gonna get components advanced enough to make a non rejectable counterfeit currency in a game in a prison?

common sense

It's a semi serious gmod server, roleplay doesn't need to be that in-depth.

DOC have a sweeping procedure in their S.O.P for contraband so I don't know why it wouldn't be allowed, I looked at the inmate rules and tried finding anything related to inmates not being able to spawn printers/weed and didn't find anything.

+Support

+Support
-First off no need to have such vulgar language Jacky. Secondly, if what Abu is saying is true and factual,  there are no rules stating that you cannot do so. Nevertheless, I do not feel a warn was anywhere near necessary for this as you could have just simply asked him to delete it. Which he had done on his own accord without being questioned. He wasn't even brought to a sit or told he was getting warned till after he was warned which in my opinion is a tad unprofessional

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

+ Support
For now!

- No Rules stating he can't spawn printers
- And off of what Jacky said, no it wouldn't be easy to print money in prison IRL but this is a SEMI-Serious RP server!

- Off of what Abu is saying I feel like the warn wasn't necessary. 

I would still like to hear Vice's side too then I might change to a -Support @Vice

Its Parry

i asked both Raze (senior admin) and Will(super admin) if spawning a printer in DOC is failRP and they both said yes

i didnt care about the weed i destroyed the weed and didnt do anything about it 

a few mins later he spawns a printer me and another DOC member see it and hear it. i went to open the cell and heard it explode right as the other DOC member was going in. you also ran out and away while DOC Requis had a gun on you ( he had it out the entire time since it was opened) so after that i warned you for failRP for the printer

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

2 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

-support

how the frick are you gonna get components advanced enough to make a non rejectable counterfeit currency in a game in a prison?

common sense

edit: apparently people get offended at the word "f**k" so i changed it

you sound very pretentious 

+support this is a semi serious server

5 minutes ago, Vice said:

i asked both Raze (senior admin) and Will(super admin) if spawning a printer in DOC is failRP and they both said yes

i didnt care about the weed i destroyed the weed and didnt do anything about it 

a few mins later he spawns a printer me and another DOC member see it and hear it. i went to open the cell and heard it explode right as the other DOC member was going in. you also ran out and away while DOC Requis had a gun on you ( he had it out the entire time since it was opened) so after that i warned you for failRP for the printer

yeah I swear i remembered that being a rule but i checked and it wasnt there so idk

1 hour ago, Parry said:

+ Support
For now!

- No Rules stating he can't spawn printers
- And off of what Jacky said, no it wouldn't be easy to print money in prison IRL but this is a SEMI-Serious RP server!

- Off of what Abu is saying I feel like the warn wasn't necessary. 

I would still like to hear Vice's side too then I might change to a -Support @Vice

DEA Low Command FBI SSA HRT OSC | Falcone Family Owner

Police RP Staff Event Team

+support.... Could of just said blow up the printer if he didn’t  cooperate and destroy them a warn could of been given out 

• Dislike 1

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

- Support

Just because it isn't on the rules, doesn't mean it can't be enforced, this falls under FailRP, and should be common sense when it comes to spawning something like that in prison, this has been a topic brought up in the past involving rules not being listed in the rules, so again, this is just a lack of common sense issue.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

5 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

I mean it’s fail rp...

I still shouldn't be warned for it, i spawned it, then had second thoughts so i deleted it to check the rules, it is just a misunderstanding because it used to be a written rule, but its not there anymore

Edited by Abu

I'm okay with it being appealed this time

Let's just take it as a learning lesson for all that this is FailRP

• Like 2

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

I will + support this 

I feel as if it should be FailRP but the inmate section of the MOTD should reflect this, being as it’s not on the current version I feel his warn should be removed but the MOTD updated to make incidents like this warnable without having to question whether it is valid or not. I get a lot of rules are common sense but in this situation it should be written down.

• Like 1

+Support

You cant have printers in DOC unless DOC is on and they can do cell inspections and even then its meh

Edited by [GL] Dark

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

4 minutes ago, [GL] Dark said:

-Support

You cant have printers in DOC unless DOC is on and they can do cell inspections and even then its meh

1 minute ago, Abu said:

DOC was on

Changing to + Support it gives DOC something to do 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• Head Admin
17 minutes ago, tEDDY34 said:

Seeing as inmates can not retrieve anything from their inventory per MOTD, it would also be considered to be FailRP to spawn entities such as a money printer. It is highly unrealistic or probable that you or someone else would be able to get a machine the size of a cooler that prints counterfeit bills, into a state correctional facility without it being caught.

Even if you were to try and get one into DOC, you'd either need to have a monster sized cake to hide it in, or you'd need to bribe the cops with enough donuts so that they aren't paying enough attention to you sneaking them in.

Edited by Will

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

• Head of Staff
52 minutes ago, Will said:

-Support

It is FailRP to have money printers or any other forms of contraband while on inmate, while you are arrested, or inside the DOC building.

Agree with Will

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander