Stay warm, stay safe!

[GL] Fizz-y Soda

For those that aren't aware, the Central U.S. has been experiencing a severe winter storm. Normally this isn't a big deal, but this time it's colder than usual. As a result, many power outages have occurred through out several states. Majority of them in Texas, leaving 5 million (and counting) HOMES without power. Most houses in Texas aren't equipped with fireplaces or any sort of winterized equipment, because of how uncommon in is home-court like this. This is leading to issues like pipes busting because of the cold, and transformers going out. Because of the power outages, many people, including myself, are dealing with freezing temps INSIDE our homes. I've noticed that some of you have also been effected and have been taking LOAs. I hope you and your families are safe and can keep warm to the best of your abilities. Don't drive unless absolutely necessary. Conserve any power you do have. DON'T SLEEP IN YOUR CAR! I've been seeing reports of people doing that, and it doesn't turn out well. 

I'll also ask for people to be gentle on punishments of those effected as some may not even be able to post an LOA.

20210216_094919.jpg

20210216_082824.jpg

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda
  • Gaminglight Love 1

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

Ohio already got 18 inches of snow bro 😞

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

From Wisconsin where we literally were born from the snow. Message to all my Texan and central friends.

Current Objective: Survive.

On the real stay warm my dudes, and hope y'all are doing good.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Tomorrow it's gonna be -20 here and I don't even live in the US. Halp 😞

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

16 hours ago, Spud said:

image.png.d49d9c3a7ada713fd208b7d6943469b6.png

Yeah sounds about right, its hot down here.

Good luck cold people, dont freeze to death.

Florida gang will send you some of our heat.

florida men scare me

13 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

Tomorrow it's gonna be -20 here and I don't even live in the US. Halp 😞

In freedom units or in celcius?

Eitherway good fuckin luck the peak of cold we had here in lower germany was -15°C (5F) and I was fortunate as in north germany it was -25°C (-13F). Good luck soldier!

Current:           Retired
Ex:                    CI PD || CI RnD SR BIO IOI || SCP-RP Event Team || E11 Major || Administrator

On 2/16/2021 at 11:25 AM, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

Ohio already got 18 inches of snow bro 😞

Where in the hell are you that got 18? I only got 8” down in Columbus lmao

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

6 hours ago, NeoID said:

Where in the hell are you that got 18? I only got 8” down in Columbus lmao

Northern. Shit's almost two feet tall.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

• ICE locked this topic