W3ndu's StormTrooper Commander Application

-=GHS=-baconwindu (MCBros)

W3ndu 4 Commander?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should W3ndu get Commander?

• Yes
    • No

To start off, thank you for taking the time to read my applicaton!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

ST VCMDR W3ndu

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

StormTroopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

There are many reasons why I want to become commander of the StormTroopers. To start off, there is no current Commander, and I feel like if I become Commander I could further my effort and dedication in turning the battalion into one that is respected, and more enjoyable for all ranks. Along with this, I have proven myself continuously, whether by turning HVY from having few members into one of the most active sub-classes, or being active in-game whether its in events, or patrolling the ship; so that the troopers can have a leader, that is with them. Another reason I want to be Commander is so that the StormTroopers can have a leader that knows not only how to run a battalion, but also how to include everyone so that no one is left out. When I first joined, a lot of people viewed the StormTroopers as minges, and I feel like we are close to changing that; and I want to see this through with the rest of the StormTroopers.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

One week, going closer towards two

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Commander is to oversee the entire battalion, and ensure that everything is operating fluidly and correctly. This includes having a direction for the battalion, with creating and implementing new things to be added or ways to keep the battalion active. With this, another key part is ensuring that relations are good with all the other battalions, and actively looking for opportunities to do joint-training operations, etc. Additionally, a Commander has to make sure that all documents are kept up to date and create new ones when necessary, along with ensuring that all rosters are being updated as well as accurate. Finally, a Commander must ensure that his Officers are fit for duty, interacting with them and giving them a good sense of what he expects out of them, along with informing them of what his plans are for the battalion so that they can help him turn that plan into reality.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I think that the main reason I should be trusted to be Commander is the work I have done already for the battalion. Whether it be patrolling the ship, or working hard to ensure that the roster is kept up to date; I have put in the dedication and effort and believe that getting Commander would allow me to work harder. I think that I have proven myself capable of leading already with what I have done with Heavy, and want to continue that as Commander. Another reason I think I should be trusted is due to the relations I have built with other battalions, ensuring that any issues get resolved quickly and with ease. Continuing, I feel like I have built a great bond with all of the StormTroopers, and I want to continue to strengthen that bond and welcome all of the new troopers with open arms. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

3-5 hours per day, and that goes up to 6-9 on weekends. Along with this, I am on Discord / TeamSpeak for a majority of my day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

1 warning on PoliceRP for FearRP, around July 26th

SYP Overlord DEA DCOS 

Unity through strength, clarity through balance.

Retired ST VCMDR

+/-

Personally i don't think the app is  that good 

Activity needs improvement 

Has been a Vice commander for less then a month i believe.

-

Nice person 

Helpful 

Has leadership qualities.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

3 hours ago, The Ky said:

+Support
-Dedicated
-Serious and always willing to help
-is a good Leader
-Active
-Super nice person talk to.

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

Major +Support 
-W3ndu is not only active but dedicated
-Puts all of his time on ImpRP to helping others get a grasp of the game
-Strong Willed and Smart
-Overall W3ndu is more than deserving of this Commander position as he has proven himself worthy time after time.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

Big +Support

• Dedicated to the STs and is often very active
  • Displays professional behavior despite the innate minginess of his unit (cant be helped)
  • Is a logical replacement for Mickey

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

17 hours ago, The Ky said:

+Support
-Dedicated
-Serious and always willing to help
-is a good Leader
-Active
-Super nice person talk to.

With Mickey on to High Command and myself just gaining VCMDR, Windu is the logical successor to take the place of ST Commander. HUGE +Support.

Former Stormtrooper Commander 

(Feb 11, 2021 - Jun 5, 2021)

ST R 1LT WILLIE 1150 spacer.png

• Head of Staff
On 2/14/2021 at 1:35 PM, [GL] Spoon said:

Major +Support 
-Strong Willed and Smart
-Overall W3ndu is more than deserving of this Commander position as he has proven himself worthy time after time.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 2/14/2021 at 8:35 PM, [GL] Spoon said:

Major +Support 
-Strong Willed and Smart

R. MC EMS LTCOL

Ex. Medical Vice-Commander
"Cringe."

On 2/14/2021 at 3:43 PM, M A N D O said:

Big +Support

• Dedicated to the STs and is often very active
  • Displays professional behavior despite the innate minginess of his unit (cant be helped)
  • Is a logical replacement for Mickey

STs are going to be naturally mingy and there is no way to prevent that but there are ways to help activity and some minginess, I think you can help

^-^ | Former: 501st Commander | Senior Admin Senior Gamemaster | ^-^

westar.png.f8d7728514dce2dcc50b0607bd2391f4.png

-SUPPORT
-Got Vice commander a month ago
-Not Really Ready for cmdr in my opinion
-Semi Active (could be timezones)
Good Luck!

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired