Frogs RRH Application

a frog

In Game Name: Frog

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:419490440

Job applying for :RRH

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: My preferred o5 to guard would be the o5 research team members since when they do tests they need extra gun power cause most of their times their tests are very dangerous 

How many Warns do you have?:0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to join the RRH because I honestly love guarding people when I play on the scp server its like my top 5 things to do plus i do notice there is a lack of RRH members right now and I would like for the O5 staff that get on to have a guard with them hence is why I am applying for this, Also I am kind of bored with the server as a whole right now like I can find things to do here or there but I am trying to find new things to do so this would seem like a fun thing for me to do.

Why should we accept you: The reason I think I should be accepted is because I have guarding experience in rig plus I have been in almost every special forces and I know how to follow the code of silence if this job requires it. I also have been on this server for nearly 2 years and I have not gotten a single warn or ban. I also do not minge a lot either and I know when to keep things serious and when to keep things not as since people  hate it when your a hard ass during a light moment and people also hate it when you joke during a serious time.

I also have combat experience since i am a captain in e11 and I also like to play rig a lot in my research command job, And if you want my honest opinion it was a hard for me to decide whether  I wanted to apply for OR or for RRH but I think that this job would suit me better. Another thing is I would like to think I have a good reputation on this server I would not be a asshole to anybody that didn't deserve it and I am for the most part chill with ci since mostly whenever I talk to them on ooc we just joke, another thing is that I can be active on this job almost about as active as I am on e11/research so you can assure i would be on most days but sometimes i have work which could hinder it a bit but the days I don't I can and will be active.

I can also be trusted with stuff that people tell me and i tend not to tell other people what other players have told me if it is necessary because you wouldn't want some guy that would just tell redacted info over comms  or say it over a advert to the foundation. So there is my app hope you like it and consider me for RRH. Signing out

Edited by frog

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

• a frog changed the title to Frogs RRH Application

+Support

• Active
  • Competent command
  • Experienced well enough for a position like OH
  • Lighthearted yet serious when needed

Current:           Retired
Ex:                    CI PD || CI RnD SR BIO IOI || SCP-RP Event Team || E11 Major || Administrator

On 2/13/2021 at 12:42 PM, Henessy said:

+Support

• Active
  • Competent command

~OL1

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

On 2/13/2021 at 7:42 PM, Henessy said:

+Support

• Active
  • Competent command

Sir, yes sir!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+Support

• Active
  • Competent command

-OH9

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

• Head of Staff
On 2/13/2021 at 11:42 AM, Henessy said:

+Support

• Active
  • Competent command

Frog is pog

- Frog

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+Support

• Active
  • Competent command

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

Really Active I think he deserves it maybe more and is jut a really good player on  the server

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

10 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

Weren't you the D4 that was capturing Foundation and giving them to CI?
Correct me if I am wrong or missing any context.

no  pretty sure i didnt give any foundation to ci

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+Support

• Active
  • Competent command

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

• 4 weeks later...

+Support

• Active
  • Competent command

Good luck on this~!

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

• 3 weeks later...

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

(You're high command, which means you're ineligible)

O5.png.455879697f9f382ca1007bd58b3f52d2.png

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic