A (Somewhat) OG Unban Appeal

The Mercenary

Steam Name: Lucifer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:149473437

Ingame Name: I was known back then as 'Blackstone' in the RU MILRP server, but I forget what my name in the SCP Server Was.

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: He was on an SCP, so he was named 'SCP-173'. So I do not know.

Reason for Ban: Player Poaching.

Dispute: I am the first MTF Alpha-01 CO back when the server first launched, it's all I can remember. I was a very argumentative person back then, challenging decisions that I disagreed with, with a passion. Now, I don't remember at any time every player poaching, maybe I was talking of another server I liked? This was maybe a year or two ago, but details that long haven't returned. Even as I make this unban appeal, I continue to remember very small details and am informed of people inside the community. I would like to return and have a second chance. I am very interested in wanting to participate in the current state of Gaminglight's SCP Roleplay. With this being known, I understand that if I get denied, I get denied. But I will not let that stop me from trying, as I will continue to appeal until I can no longer, yes I read the '3-strike rule' for ban appeals. I have matured and I am now seventeen years of age, a job, and a pursuing career in being a major in singing once I get out of highschool. Even though I may not be on often, I still wish to be on from time-to-time to continue living the SCP dream. I will say this, that I heartfully apologize for any innapropriate actions in my past and those whom I have offended. I promise to do my best to uphold what I've said today and be a better person than my 15-16 year old self. I now leave my fate in the hands of the Senior Management Team, and I ask with sincerity, to revoke my current ban. 

Sincerly,

- Lucifer

You were banned at 12/08/2018 and since the ban said "Appeal at gaminglight.com" I am guessing it wasn't a community blacklist which is probably appealable.

+Support

I think you deserve a 2nd chance, It was around 2 years ago so you probably learnt your lesson.

If this gets accepted I hope to see you on the server from time to time!

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

1 minute ago, WantedIdeas said:

You were banned at 12/08/2018 and since the ban said "Appeal at gaminglight.com" I am guessing it wasn't a community blacklist which is probably appealable.

+Support

I think you deserve a 2nd chance, It was around 2 years ago so you probably learnt your lesson.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

4 minutes ago, WantedIdeas said:

+Support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

31 minutes ago, WantedIdeas said:

+Support

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

3 hours ago, WantedIdeas said:

+Support

Been like 2 years so I doubt he would ever do it again.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

Eh, two years old, I say give him a shot.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

8 hours ago, WantedIdeas said:

+Support

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

9 hours ago, WantedIdeas said:

+Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

10 hours ago, WantedIdeas said:

+Support

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

12 hours ago, WantedIdeas said:

+Support

12 hours ago, WantedIdeas said:

+Support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket