Wonton's Warn Appeal- Denied

Wonton

Your In-game: Wonton

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84877245

The admin's name in-game: Dark

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Dark

What warning did you receive: RDM 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/a/uYncB2M

Why do you think this warn was false: Well, what happened was we were in a shootout with GOV, and Jamie comes out of spawn, I think because Blueface shot him, so he comes out and starts shooting at Blueface with a Deagle and misses all of his shots. So I killed George for shooting a Blueface.

Any extra information: Tried explaining, but he kept saying that he shot the ground. Just trying to get some more leverage on it.

+ Support 

I was there, and Jamie was literally shooting towards Blueface and all of his shots hit the wall behind him.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

Logs indicated that Jamie respawned then blueface shot him. After that he went outside of spawn and had a degle out (pointing at the floor) then Wonton Killed him

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

1 hour ago, Mag1c said:

-Support
After hearing Dark's side it sounds like Jamie already died and then Wonton started shooting him

I agree with magic on this one

Edited by Austinn

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

-support 

From the way I see this Jamiee had got shot for no reason and with no video just as @Santa (BOH) said I turns into a she said he said But seeing darks side it sounds as a justified warn

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

I ran out of spawn and got shot by blueface, and for some reason im pretty sure he shot inside the spawn building which he shouldn't be doing. I pulled out a deagle and shot the floor as dark stated, missed on purpose the logs shown that. (idk if this is part of the rules but) wonton walks up to me without a negev and doesn't advert assist and just kills me. When I created a sit Wonton spent half of it just laughing at my face and he's a staff member which is highly unprofessional. I've seen him be immature multiple times. It was a legit sit, also you requested a witness multiple times during the sit and you should know that isn't allowed, and the amount of tiems you stated you'll send proof and when it came to it you didn't have proof.

2 hours ago, [GL] Dark said:

Logs indicated that Jamie respawned then blueface shot him. After that he went outside of spawn and had a degle out (pointing at the floor) then Wonton Killed him

That's because he missed his shots lmao, he was using a deagle

Edited by Noah REmiX

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

I was shooting at a swat member that ran into spawn which he should not be doing i misfired on jamie while they were coming out of spawn however i was not trying to shoot at him i was trying to shoot the swat member after killing him jamie tried killing me so wonton killed him as we were the same member without knowing the full situation just doing what is part of motd which is to defend your family.

2 minutes ago, FPskinnyshins HELLCASE.COM said:

I was shooting at a swat member that ran into spawn which he should not be doing i misfired on jamie while they were coming out of spawn however i was not trying to shoot at him i was trying to shoot the swat member after killing him jamie tried killing me so wonton killed him as we were the same member without knowing the full situation just doing what is part of motd which is to defend your family.

If one person runs into spawn from shots that doesn't mean you do to. Just because they broke a rule doesn't mean it gives you immunity to break the same rule, don't follow them in it's simple.

1 minute ago, JamieeR said:

If one person runs into spawn from shots that doesn't mean you do to. Just because they broke a rule doesn't mean it gives you immunity to break the same rule, don't follow them in it's simple.

He was shooting at me what was i supposed to do he was shooting in spawn at me and other family members.

6 hours ago, Noah REmiX said:

+ Support 

I was there, and Jamie was literally shooting towards Blueface and all of his shots hit the wall behind him.

with what both sides are saying i dont know how dark could decide to warn here with no evidence of either side

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

7 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

with what both sides are saying i dont know how dark could decide to warn here with no evidence of either side

The evidence was that in logs from start to end Jamie was looking at the ground and didn’t damage anyone 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

14 hours ago, Mag1c said:

-Support
After hearing Dark's side it sounds like Jamie already died and then Wonton started shooting him

Unless More evidence comes out from Wonton's side, it's going to be a -support from me.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4